We spent many hours on research to finding undercounter ice maker, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best undercounter ice maker, you should not miss this article. undercounter ice maker coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 undercounter ice maker by our suggestions
850 reviews analysed
1. Euhomy Commercial Ice Maker Machine, 100lbs/24h Stainless Steel Ice Cube Machine with 33LBS Ice Storage Capacity, Free-Standing Ice Maker Machine Ideal For Home,Office,Restaurant,Bar,Coffee Shop.
- The 100 lb. Freestanding Ice maker in Stainless Steel from Euhomy Ice is an extremely reliable and versatile ice maker that produces up to 100 lbs of ice per day in a self-contained, 33 lbs capacity storage bin.
- The unit produces crystal clear ice cubes that work great for applications in homes, restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores and more. approved for commercial use, pairing high output and capacity with a self-contained, compact design.
- Requires water supply, drain and filter. The ice maker is equipped with a complete set of accessories including ice shovel, water supply pipe and drain pipe. Suitable for freestanding or built-in setup, it runs on a standard household electrical current.
- Made of stainless steel, the EUHOMY under counter ice maker is strong and durable. Its compact design allows it to be used as an under counter or as a standalone unit. Ideal for any small-volume. Attractive, durable stainless steel cabinet. Easy access door, slides up & out of the way.
- Intuitive control panel allows for easy operation with power, delay, and cleaning functions. Intuitive indicator panel symbol lights up when bin is full or service is needed.
2. Sunpentown IM-150US Stainless Steel Undercounter Ice Maker with Freezer
Under counter Ice Maker in sleek black and stainless steel door. This unit makes up to 12 -Pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day. Compact size to fit easily under most counters and front-ventilation feature allows a true built-in application. Removable bin holds up to 6 -Pounds of ice. No drain required, but installation by a licensed plumber is required.
3. EdgeStar IB120SS Built in Ice Maker, 12 lbs, Stainless Steel and Black
- Front venting for built-in or freestanding installation
- ADA Height Compliant
- 25 foot long 1/4″ water line connection included
- Reversible door for left or right hand swing
- Ice scoop included
- Easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation
- On/off power switch
- Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
- Produces up to 12 pounds of ice per day
- Stores up to 6 pounds of ice
- Dimensions 25 1/4″ H x 15″ W x 18 1/2″ D
- This unit also operates as a freezer and will keep your ice frozen
- No drain line required
The Edgestar IB120SS offers a refrigerated storage bin ensuring that the ice produced will last longer and enabling the unit to operate without the need of a permanent drain line. Standing at 25 inches and needing minimal installation, it will work in a wet bar, kitchen, RV, boat or office. It has a true stainless steel door on a black body, so it will match most decors. The EdgeStar (IB120SS) ice maker produces up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day and fits under most counters. No drain is required and it is simple and inexpensive to have installed by a licensed plumber. This compact ice maker has the look, performance and features of other units that are more than twice the cost. It also meets ADA height requirements. Refrigerated Freezer Compartment: Ice never melts meaning no need for a drain. Stainless Steel Door: The black body and stainless steel door fit any modern kitchen or home bar. Includes 1/4 Water Line and Ice Scoop: Comes with everything you need to start making and enjoying ice. Meets ADA Height Requirements: Standing at 25 1/4″ H, this unit is ADA compliant *We strongly recommend that you have this unit installed by a licensed professional. Dimensions: 25 1/4″ H x 15″ W x 18 1/2″ D
4. GE PROFILE OPAL01GEPKT Opal Nugget Ice Maker-Countertop, Stainless Steel Wrap with Gray Accents & LED Lighting
- COUNTERTOP SIZE – With it’s elegant design, the Opal will wow your guests before they even try the delicious ice it makes. Measures at 15. 5 x 14.25 x 17. 2 inches – The perfect size for any countertop in your home
- Speed and Efficiency – Less than 20 minutes to first nugget, produces 1 lb an hour and the bin holds 3 lbs
- Portability – Compact countertop design plugs into any electrical outlet at home and can come with you to your next camping or tailgating extravaganza
- Bluetooth – Set up your ice making schedule from the convenience of the FirstBuild app
- The actual quantity of ice produced will vary with environmental conditions
5. Whynter UIM-155 Stainless Steel Built-In Ice Maker
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting) with no drain required
- Makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours
- Sleek stainless steel door and black cabinet, ice scoop and ice bin included
- Stores up to 6 lbs of ice, auto shut-off when ice bin is full. Power consumption-120 W
- 25 foot 1/4-inch food grade water line connection included.Rated current: 1.8 A
With the Whynter stainless steel built-in ice maker, we bring you the latest in professional standard innovations for the home. This ice maker makes 12 lbs of crescent-shaped in 24 hours and can store 6 lbs of ice. This built-in portable ice maker from Whynter is the perfect solution to your ice Making needs in virtually any situation. It comes in a stylish stainless steel door and sleek black cabinet that complements any modern kitchen and bar area.
6. Manitowoc SM-50A 14 3/4" Air Cooled Undercounter Octagonal Cube Ice Machine with 25 lb. Bin – 53 lb.
Manitowoc SM-50A Undercounter Ice Machine – Compact w/ Pre-Installed Water Filtration 53 lb. Production
7. Ice-O-Matic GEMU090 Air Condensing Unit Pearl Self-Contained Ice Machine, Silver
8. Whynter MIM-14231SS 14” Undercounter Automatic Stainless Steel Marine 23lb Daily Output Ice Makers One Size
- Measures: 16″ Long x 14″ Wide x 24.5″ High
- Built-in or freestanding installation (front venting), includes ice scoop and ice bin
- Keeps ice frozen, no drain installation required
- Makes 23 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice cubes in 24 hours, can store up to 12 lbs. of ice with auto shut-off when the ice bin is full
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Power consumption: 120W
- Rated current: 1.8A
- UL Listed
Specifically designed and engineered for boats, yachts, and RVs, the Whynter MIM-14231SS 14″ Undercounter Automatic Stainless Steel Marine Ice Maker is the answer to your mobile ice making requirements. With a full stainless steel housing and marine-grade components, this heavy-duty and robust ice maker produces an impressive 23 lbs of ice per day and is able to hold up to 12 lbs of ice. Aiming to conserve space with a stylish look, the 14-inch width makes this ideal for in-cabinet installation with no additional clearance required around the sides. The front-venting design allows you to install this stainless steel ice maker under a counter or in-cabinet for a seamless appearance. Featuring high grade stainless steel and hardware components that are UV and corrosion-resistant the unit will have superior durability in harsh environments. The ice maker also comes standard with a 6 foot highly durable braided stainless steel waterline connection hose. The Whynter MIM-14231SS can be reversed to open from either the left or right to complement the flow of your space design. The Whynter MIM-14231SS is equipped with a latch-lock that keeps the door securely closed under various mobile conditions while allowing easy access when required. Using less than 3 gallons of water to produce 23 lbs of ice a day, the ice maker is ideal for mobile use. Additionally, melted ice is recycled into new ice and no drain is required, allowing for fast and convenient installation in most spaces.
9. Sunpentown IM-60YUS (commercial grade) Under-counter Ice Maker, Gray
- Its commercial units can be found in many top restaurants, hotels and resorts
- Its manufactures products with customer’s everyday comfort and ease in mind
- It offers hundreds of products in a wide range of categories: air quality, refrigeration, lighting, sanitary, massage and dishwasher
- For built-in or free standing application
This undercounted ice maker produces up to 50 lbs. of restaurant-quality clear ice cubes per day. Front ventilation and a height of 32.8 inches allow unit to be built-in under most counters; however unit can also be used in freestanding application. Removable bin stores up to 25 lbs. of ice. Reversible stainless steel door with full-length handle. For unit’s longevity, filtered or purified water is required (distilled water or reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once very other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste of odor of ice cubes. Features and Functions – Stainless steel door with black cabinet – Built-in or free standing application – Front exhaust fan – Makes up to 50 lbs. of ice daily – Stores up to 25 lbs. of ice – Reversible door with full-length stainless steel handle – Auto shut off when ice bin is full – Makes crystal-clear, gourmet ice cubes – Easy to operate computerized controls – UL listed – Accessories included: removable ice bin, gravity drain hose, water supply hose and ice scoop – Installation by a licensed plumber required Note: While insulated, this ice maker is not a freezer. For energy saving purposes, the compressor shuts down when unit senses the storage bin is full. Stored ice may melt after sitting idle for a long period of time. IMPORTANT: For unit’s longevity, use of filtered or purified water is required (reverse osmosis would be best); or unit must be cleaned once every other week with citric acid to remove mineral build ups. Filtered water will also improve the taste and odor of ice cubes.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Undercounter Ice Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!