We spent many hours on research to finding tramontina induction cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best tramontina induction cooktop, you should not miss this article. tramontina induction cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 tramontina induction cooktop by our suggestions
707 reviews analysed
1. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
2. Rosewill RHAI-15001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
- Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop.
- Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy.
- It also features beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F.
- With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If a magnet clings to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy efficient cooktop. With its magnetic property, your cookware heats up faster, thus saving you time, energy and money. It also features a beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800 Watts of power and heats up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast and yes, even boil water. Try Rosewill’s new, elegantly design induction cooker today.
3. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
4. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
5. Tramontina 80116/249DS Gourmet Stainless Steel Induction-Ready Tri-Ply Clad 12-Piece Cookware Set, NSF-Certified, Made in Brazil
- Set includes: 8” & 10” Fry Pans
- 5 Qt Covered Deep Sauté Pan
- 1.5 Qt, 2 Qt & 3 Qt Covered Sauce Pans
- and 8 Qt Covered Stock Pot
- Premium Tri-Ply clad construction (18/10 stainless steel, aluminum core, magnetic stainless steel)
- Precision cast riveted handle and mirror-polished stainless-steel lid
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in Brazil, assembled and packaged in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
A complete collection of high-end, versatile and durable cookware in a variety of shapes the Tramontina tri-ply clad 12-pc cookware set includes the following pieces: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan, 5-quart covered deep sauté pan, 1.5-quart Covered sauce pan, 2-quart covered sauce pan , 3-quart covered sauce pan and 8-quart covered stock pot. Part of the company’s exclusive gourmet collection, a series of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, the tri-ply clad cookware outperforms similar products within the market and delivers the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. Providing exceptional performance, distributing heat quickly and evenly without hotspots, this cookware heats from all sides and not just the bottom! combining the impeccable beauty, durability and quality of premium 18/10 stainless steel and designed to withstand repeated usage, even in the most demanding kitchens, this NSF-certified cookware set is ideal for home and professional cooks who want the utmost in quality and performance. Constructed of a satin finished 18/10 stainless interior cooking surface, a pure aluminum layer for optimum conductivity and magnetic stainless steel exterior layer, the full clad process makes this Tramontina cookware set a valuable investment which will prove its worth each time it is used. The premium stainless steel construction allows you to use this cookware on any cooktop, including induction. Features riveted, precision cast stainless steel comfortable handles, for that solid reliability you want when handling a filled pan, and a mirror-polished stainless steel lid. Dishwasher and oven-safe (up to 500 f or 260 c). Made in brazil, assembled and packaged in USA. Lifetime warranty.
6. Tramontina 80110/224DS Gourmet Induction Aluminum Nonstick, Covered Dutch Oven Made in Italy, 5-Quart, Slate Gray
- Cold-forged, heavy-gauge, impact-bonded induction aluminum construction
- PFOA-free reinforced nonstick interior for easy release and clean up
- Heat- and shatter-resistant glass & cast stainless steel handles
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher-safe, Oven-safe up to 350°F (176°C)
- Made in Italy, assembled and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
Tramontina Gourmet Slate Gray cookware is a versatile option for cooking enthusiasts, as they will thrill at its precision cold-forged heavy-gauge aluminum alloy with an impact-bonded, induction-ready bottom suitable for all cooktops. The exterior is made of a convenient nonstick finish with a striking slate gray color while the interior is a PFOA-free reinforced nonstick coating, which provides effortless cleaning. Part of the TRAMONTINA GOURMET collection, which features premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship.
7. Eco4us – Induction Cooktop with 10 Temperature Levels and Digital Touch Controls. Safe & Easy To Use
- To see the Induction Cooktop in action, please check out our video under the product photos
- ** Induction Compatible Cookware Required, Not Included.** If a magnet sticks to the bottom of your cookware, it is compatible with induction cooking surfaces.
- Low Profile Design with Sensor Control System, High Temperature-Resistant Black-Crystal Panel
- 4 Digit LED Display, Auto-Off Function, Durable & Easy To Clean, 4 Hour Timer Function
- Reduced Fan Noise, Cools Down Quickly, Sliding Touch Control, Power & Time Indication. 1500 Watts, Overheating Protection Function, 10 Level Temperature Adjustment
8. Tramontina 80101/037DS Gourmet Prima Stainless Steel, Induction-Ready, Impact Bonded, Tri-Ply Base Pasta Cooking Set, Made in Brazil, 12 Quart
- Set includes: 12 qt. stock pot, stainless steel lid & 3 pc stainless steel pasta inserts
- Sleek modern lines feature a flared edge for easy and drip-less pouring
- Elegantly styled vessels and lids feature mirror-polished exterior finish
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Cookware vessels and stainless-steel lids are oven-safe up to up to 500°F/ 260°C
- Made in Brazil, proudly assembled and packaged in USA Lifetime Warranty
The Tramontina Gourmet Prima 12 Qt Pasta Cooking Set features a tri-ply base construction for exceptional performance that distributes heat evenly paired with the impeccable beauty and quality of stainless steel. Its base is impact-bonded with three layers, that consist of 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum core for conductivity, and magnetic stainless steel, which makes the line perfect for induction-ready cooktops. It adds both beauty and performance with its sleek design and superior durability, this high-performance pasta cooking set with inserts from Tramontina is sure to become an instant favorite! Part of the TRAMONTINA GOURMET collection, which features premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship.
9. Tramontina 80131/076DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Round Dutch Oven, 6.5-Quart, Gradated Cobalt
- Sturdy side handles make for secure lifting and transferring of the Tramontina enameled cast-iron Dutch oven to your table
- The heavy-gauge cast-iron covered round dutch oven cooking surface is coated with off-white, smooth and easy-to-clean PFOA- and PTFE-free porcelain enamel
- Hand-wash only, compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe to 450 F
- This product is assembled and packaged in USA
- Lifetime Warranty
80131/076DS Color: Gradated Cobalt Features: -Dutch oven. -Material: Enameled cast iron. -Self-basting: Condensation ridges on lid uniformly collect and direct vapors onto food, producing moist and savory dishes. -Easy to clean. Product Type: -Dutch oven. Material: -Cast iron. Enameled: -Yes. Shape: -Round. Lid Included: -Yes. Stove Safe: -Yes. Capacity: -6.5 Quarts. Stove Type Compatibility: -Gas/Electric/Induction/Glass Stovetop. Color:Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -8 Inches. Overall Width – Side to Side: -13.88 Inches. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -10.63 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -8.86 Pounds.
10. Tramontina Gourmet Tri-ply Base Stainless Steel 4-Piece 8-Quart Multi-Cooker
Tramontina’s gourmet stainless steel 4 pc 8 Qt multi-cooker provides exceptional performance combined with the impeccable beauty, durability and quality of stainless steel. Its base is impact-bonded with three layers, consisting of of an inner layer of 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum core for conductivity and even heat distribution, and magnetic stainless steel outer layer which makes this multi-cooker perfect for induction-ready cooktops. The Tramontina gourmet stainless steel 4 pc 8 Qt multi-cooker provides great all-in-one functionality for your cooking needs and comes with four pieces, including a pasta insert and a steamer basket so you can easily drain pastas and cook vegetables. The 8-quart stockpot can be used to cook pasta or soup, stew or vegetables and the tempered glass lid will help you keep track of cooking progress. The handles are also riveted onto the stock pot to give you that solid reliability you want when handling large amounts of hot liquids. This versatile cookware is part of Tramontina’s gourmet collection, a series of premium products engineered and manufactured with the finest design, materials and workmanship, outperforming similar products within the market and delivering the best quality and value to the cooking professional and enthusiast alike. It will perform exceptionally and is an elegant addition to your kitchen. Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops. Diswasher and oven-safe (up to 350 f or 176 c). NSF-certified, assembled and packaged in USA and offered under a lifetime warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tramontina Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!