Nowadays, there are so many products of shark post stamps in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for shark post stamps in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings shark post stamps which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
922 reviews analysed
1. Shark Sheet of 20 Forever USPS First Class one Ounce Postage Stamps Ecotourism Conservation Preservation Ecology Nature
- Self-adhesive First-Class Mail one-ounce price Forever stamps
- Mythologized and misunderstood, few creatures capture the imagination as sharks do
- This sheet showcases five types of these amazing fish, which emerged long before dinosaurs and are now uniquely adapted for their top-predator role in the marine food chain.
- MAKO SHARK, THRESHER SHARK, GREAT WHITE SHARK, WHALE SHARK, and HAMMERHEAD SHARK.”
- Shark ecotourism has become popular worldwide with enthusiasts excited to see these graceful fish underwater.
Mythologized and misunderstood, few creatures capture the imagination as sharks do. With this sheet of 20 stamps, the U.S. Postal Service showcases five types of these amazing fish, which emerged long before dinosaurs and are now uniquely adapted for their top-predator role in the marine food chain. Each realistic stamp image is labeled by species: ?MAKO SHARK,? ?THRESHER SHARK,? ?GREAT WHITE SHARK,? ?WHALE SHARK,? and ?HAMMERHEAD SHARK.” Styled in lowercase letters, the words ?usa forever? also appear on each stamp. As difficult as it can be to put our primal fears and vulnerabilities in perspective, people are realizing that we pose far greater danger to sharks than they do to us. They are overfished for food and sport. The practice of ?finning??cutting off shark fins for a soup delicacy, only to throw the incapacitated animal back in the water?dooms a great many sharks. They are slower to reach reproductive maturity than other fish, and though they bear more developed offspring, because of unsustainable fishing this is no longer an evolutionary advantage over egg laying. Many populations are in collapse. There is new hope, however. Shark ecotourism has become popular worldwide with enthusiasts excited to see these graceful fish underwater. Shark allure is resulting in increased study and greater understanding of these fantastic, still mysterious creatures.
2. USPS Forever Stamps Ferns – 100 Stamps (10 strips of 10 postage stamps)
A favorite with gardeners and florists, ferns range from tiny moss-like plants to giants as tall as trees. The ferns featured on the stamps are five of the approximately 380 different species found in North America. Each of the five stamps depicts a close-up photograph of a different species of fern. The shapes and textures of the fronds stand out against a stark white background, highlighting the placement of the leaflets along each fern’s stem. The name of each fern-autumn fern, Goldie’s wood fern, soft shield fern, Fortune’s holly fern, or painted fern-is placed vertically in capital letters along one edge of the stamp. Art director Phil Jordan created the stamp art by choosing five images from among dozens of existing pictures by photographer Cindy Dyer. After Dyer isolated the fronds in her photos, providing a white background, Jordan tightened the focus on each to fit within the stamp borders. He rotated some of the fronds to provide visual interest and oriented them in relation to one another to form a unified whole. The Ferns stamps add elegance to envelopes and are an exquisite continuation of the U.S. Postal Service’s tradition of offering stamps that feature beautiful plants. Forever stamps are always equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price. The piece is presented in an elegant silver-toned frame with gold accents. A dust cover and sawtooth hanger are included on the back for easy display. This listing is for 100 total stamps, in folded strips cut from a longer roll.
3. Coral Reefs Postcard Coil of 100 First Class Forever Postcard Postage Stamps Sea (100 Stamps)
- Postcard stamps will always be valid for sending a postcard even if rates change to any address in US or great to add to any album collection
- Easy to use Peel-n-Stick – Self Adhesive no Licking. Postcards not included
- Elkhorn coral, shown with two French angelfish
- Brain coral, with a spotted moray eel
- Staghorn coral, with bluestriped grunts
- Pillar coral, with a coney grouper and neon gobies.
Four new postcard stamps celebrate the beauty and wonder of coral reefs. Each stamp depicts a type of stony coral, along with associated reef fish, in a highly stylized manner: elkhorn coral, shown with two French angelfish; brain coral, with a spotted moray eel; staghorn coral, with bluestriped grunts; pillar coral, with a coney grouper and neon gobies. Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamps. Tyler Lang created the stamp art.
4. Made of Hearts Sheet of 20 Forever First Class Postage Stamps Wedding Celebration Love Valentines (1 Sheet of 20)
Made of Hearts is a continuation of the United States Postal Service tradition of creating stamps that celebrate love. The stamp art features horizontal lines of red and pink hearts on a white background. Toward the center, red hearts in varying sizes replace pink hearts in a formation that creates one large red heart, the focal point of this graphic design. This stamp is just right for thank you notes, get well cards, or any occasion when love is the perfect message.
5. Walt Disney Villains Sheet of 20 Forever First Class Postage Stamps By USPS
- Self-adhesive First-Class Mail one-ounce price Forever stamps
- Beginning in 1923, Disney?s Ink & Paint Department helped create classic animated films
- Each stamp showcases one of 10 classic Disney villains
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty), Honest John (Pinocchio), Cruella De Vil (One Hundred and One Dalmatians), Captain Hook (Peter Pan), the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
- Lady Tremaine (Cinderella), Ursula (The Little Mermaid), the Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Gaston (Beauty and the Beast), and Scar (The Lion King)
This issuance celebrates the rich legacy of the Walt Disney Studios Ink & Paint Department with a sheet of 20 stamps featuring 10 classic Disney villains. Beginning in 1923, Disney?s Ink & Paint Department helped create classic animated films. Its artists brought life to countless memorable characters, including many iconic Disney villains. Each stamp showcases one of 10 classic Disney villains against a blue background: Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty), Honest John (Pinocchio), Cruella De Vil (One Hundred and One Dalmatians), Captain Hook (Peter Pan), the Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland), Lady Tremaine (Cinderella), Ursula (The Little Mermaid), the Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Gaston (Beauty and the Beast), and Scar (The Lion King). The words ?USA? and ?FOREVER? appear in the top right corner or bottom right corner of each stamp and the name of the classic villain and the movie in which the character appears runs along the left edge. The selvage area features the Queen from Snow White standing in front of an ornate background. The reverse side of the sheet includes drawings of the 10 characters and a quote by each one
6. Colorful Celebration USPS Forever Postage Stamps Booklet of 20 Self-Adhesive 1 Booklet of 20 Stamps
Colorful Celebrations 10 Stamp Designs Celebrate any festive occasion with Colorful Celebrations, a new stamp issuance from the U.S. Postal Service. The booklet of 20 stamps includes 10 vivid, digitally created designs featuring eye-popping patterns that showcase geometric shapes, flowers, and birds. Papel picado, an intricate art form that was developed in Mexico, served as the inspiration for the stamp art. The Spanish term translates to “pierced paper.” Crafted with sharp tools and layers of tissue paper, papel picado designs often include birds, flowers, and religious iconography. The elaborate decorations are hung during holidays, weddings, birthdays, and other festivities. Colorful Celebrations is being issued as a First-Class Mail Forever booklet of 20. These Forever stamps will always be equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price. ssue Date: June 03, 2016 Art Director/Designer: Sally Andersen-Bruce, Derry Noyes, Atzin Gaytan
7. USPS Forever Stamp: Celebration Boutonniere (10 Sheets)
- Celebration Boutonniere is a new stamp issued by the U.S. Postal Service.
- Can be used on RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations.
- It is also perfect for party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements, or any other correspondence.
- A Forever stamp, Celebration Boutonniere will always be equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price.
Celebration Boutonniere is a new stamp issued by the U.S. Postal Service. Similar in design to the two-ounce Celebration Corsage stamp, it can be used on RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations. It is also perfect for party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements, or any other correspondence. For centuries, boutonnieres—or buttonhole flowers, as they were called in Britain—were a staple of a well-dressed man’s outfit. For most of the 20th century, a single flower pinned to a lapel or inserted into a jacket buttonhole was part of a sophisticated, debonair man’s wardrobe. Today, boutonnieres, still very fashionable, are worn at weddings by the groom, groomsmen, father of the groom, and best man, and at other special occasions, including proms, anniversaries, retirement parties, or military memorial services. Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamp. The boutonniere was arranged by floral designer Carol Caggiano and photographed by Renée Comet. A Forever stamp, Celebration Boutonniere will always be equal in value to the current First-Class Mail one-ounce price. Made in the USA. Issue Date: May 02, 2017 Art Director/Designer: Ethel Kessler
8. USPS Seashells Postcard Stamps, Roll of 100
Celebrate the fun and beauty of seashells with four new postcard stamps from the U.S. Postal Service. Whimsical and lighthearted, the stamp art features stylized depictions of four seashells: the alphabet cone, the zebra nerite, the Pacific calico scallop, and the Queen conch, frequently called the pink conch. The horizontal swaths of white and blue in the background suggest waves washing the shells onto a beach
9. Love Flourishes 4 Sheets of 20 U.S. First Class Forever Postage Stamps Wedding Love Valentine 80 Stamps Scott 5255
- Brand new four sheets of 20 postage stamps (80 stamps total)
- The stamp art features a fanciful garden of colorful flowers surrounding the word “Love” written in cursive script.
- Self-stick adhesive stamps
- Issued in 2018 but valid Forever at the first class, one ounce mail rate.
- Perfect for wedding and holiday mailings, letters, envelopes, collectibles and more.
On January 18, 2018, in Phoenix, AZ, the U.S. Postal Service issued the Love Flourishes First-Class Mail stamp (Forever) in one design, in a pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) pane of 20 stamps (Item 564700). Love Flourishes is the latest stamp in the popular Love series. The stamp art features a fanciful garden of colorful flowers surrounding the word “Love” written in cursive script. Hand-painted with gouache on paper by artist Anna Bond, the original art is whimsical and vibrant, at once retro and timeless. The flower garden includes stylized roses, peonies, and dahlias in pink, coral, and yellow, with pale blue-green berries and gold fronds and leaves. Art director Greg Breeding designed the stamp. This listing is for four sheets of 20 stamps (80 stamps total).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shark Post Stamps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!