Nowadays, there are so many products of rival ice cream maker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for rival ice cream maker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings rival ice cream maker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
639 reviews analysed
1. Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic bucket
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Convenient carrying handle
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Recipes included in manual. BPA free
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream. Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
2. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
3. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
4. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
5. AMERIHOME ICM6C 6-Quart Old Fashion Ice Cream Maker
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream – easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives. Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes. Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
6. Nostalgia ICMW200DBL Ice Cream Maker, 4 Quart, Wood
- Makes two flavors of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters to make up to 4-quarts of ice cream
- Makes ice cream 30% faster than standard 4-quart ice cream makers
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motors do all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors lock into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
Bring the old fashioned ice cream shoppe right into your home! This real wood constructed unit includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters, allowing you to make two flavors of ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt at the same time. Simply surround the aluminum canisters with ice and rock salt, then allow the electric motor to do all the churning. When compared to standard 4-quart ice cream makers, this unit makes ice cream 30% faster.
7. AmazonBasics 1.5 Quart Automatic Homemade Ice Cream Maker
- 1.5 quart-capacity ice cream maker for creating your own custom frozen desserts
- Make ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet, and sherbet
- Fully-automatic operation that produces frozen desserts in less than 30 minutes
- no stirring needed
- Mess-free design with easy-lock lid and large spout allows you to effortlessly add ingredients
- Double-insulated freezer bowl
- no need to add ice. Requires 24 hours in freezer prior to use
- Freezer bowl must be hand washed
An Amazon Brand
8. Ice Cream Maker, BPA-free 1.5L Electric Ice Cream Gelato Frozen Yoghurt Sorbet Machine with Mixing Paddle and Auto Shut-off Timer
DIY delicious and healthy ice cream at home with Sweet Alice ice cream maker!
❄Prepare the inner bowl in the freezer for 8-12 hours.
❄Choose recipes you like and prepare ingredients.
❄Put the inner bowl in the base, mix your ingredients together and pour into the inner bowl.
❄Turn on the machine and set the timer, the paddle will do all the work.
❄You can still add ingredients while stirring.
❄Enjoy ice cream!
Voltage: 120 V
Frequency: 60 Hz
1 x Engine part
1 x Lid
1 x Paddle
1 x Freezer (Inner bowl)
1 x Base (Outer bowl)
1 x User manual
9. Ice Cream Maker, 1.5 Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Machine, Auto Shut-off Timer Function BPA-free Frozen Dessert Machine
- ❄ AUTOMATIC ICE CREAM MAKER – This automatic ice cream machine can make ice cream what you want. After adding your favorite ingredients, it can deliver your sorbet, ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20 to 25 minutes. Allowing you to easily cater to parties and family gatherings in a short period of time.
- ❄ SHUT-OFF TIMER FUNCTION – Easy to use, it has 30 mins countdown timer with auto shut off function, you just adjust the knob to a suitable time. Then the ice cream machine does the rest automatically. And you can enjoy the frozen treats in no time.
- ❄ 1.5L DETACHABLE FROZEN BOWL – The detachable mixing arm and freezer bowl can remove and easy to clean. The freezer bowl can ensure your desserts are evenly frozen, eliminating the need for ice and ensuring adequate capacity for 4-6 people. Frozen bowls need to be completely frozen before use.
- ❄ LARGE SPOUT TRANSPARENT LID – The large spout transparent lid can let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. And Ice cream maker is made of food grade aluminum and is safer and more assured.
- ❄ QUALITY GUARANTEED – TuoFang’s ice cream machine has a 90-day money-back guarantee and lifetime of friendly customer service! Any questions or problems, please contact us. We will offer the best solution for you in 24 hours.
10. Rival GC8250 Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
- Compact 1-1/2 quart gel-canister ice cream maker with soft-serve dispenser
- Fast-freeze system for ice cream, sherbet, or frozen yogurt in 20 to 35 minutes
- Built-in timer for consistent ice cream texture
- recipes included
- Skid-resistant bracer feet
- helpful bottle brush included
- 11-1/2 by 9-3/4 by 11-1/2 inches
- one-year warranty
Rival 1.5 Qt Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Making ice cream at home can be tons of fun, and Rival’s Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker adds a new twist–classic soft-serve in a star pattern, perfect for cones. The fast-freezing gel canister needs to go into the freezer for at least eight hours (or preferably overnight). Assemble the ice cream maker, pour in a chilled recipe’s worth of ice cream mix, and in 20 to 35 minutes it’s ready to serve. There’s no salt or ice to fuss with, and you don’t have to monitor the process by stirring or hand cranking; it’s all done automatically.
The Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker has an automatic timer that starts when you turn the machine on. After 22 minutes, a tone will sound for 10 seconds, and the indicator light will change from red to green, indicating that the ice cream is ready. (For firmer ice cream, transfer soft-serve ice cream to a plastic container and place in the freezer until it reaches desired texture.) The clear plastic cover locks in place while the paddle rotates. When the time is up, just tilt the whole canister, rest it on the nonskid bracer feet on the canister collar, and press the dispenser button.
Clean-up is very easy; warm soapy water will do the trick, and there is a brush for cleaning the hard-to-reach parts. (The upper motor section is not immersible.) The gel canister should not contact hot water until it is near room temperature, and it should be completely dry before being frozen again. When fully assembled, the Rival Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker is 9-3/4 by 11-1/2 wide and 11-1/2 inches tall. Rival products include a one-year warranty against defects and come with a detailed booklet of instructions, recipes, and tips. –Garland Withers
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Rival Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!