We spent many hours on research to finding oster ice machine, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best oster ice machine, you should not miss this article. oster ice machine coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 oster ice machine by our suggestions
717 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
2. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
3. Nostalgia CI3BK Iced Coffee Maker and Tea Brewing System, Glass Pitcher, 3 quart Black
- Brews gourmet iced coffee, iced lattes, iced tea and more
- Reusable filter basket works with fresh ground coffee, tea bags and loose leaf teas
- Add sweeteners, lemon, herbs and more to enhance the flavors
- Shower head designed for complete saturation and optimal flavor extraction
- Strength selector dial
- 3-quart glass pitcher with large handle
- Three-position lid turns for free pouring, pouring with ice guard or closed
- Auto shut off when brewing is done
- Cord hideaway in rear of unit for tidy storage
- Simple push-button to power on
Looking for an easy way to create your favorite Iced beverages? if so, the Nostalgia cafe ice Iced Coffee & tea brewing system is for you. This handy appliance will brew Iced Coffee, Iced lattes, ice teas, sweet teas and more! it has a removable filter basket that brews bags, Leaves or fresh ground Coffee and 3-quart glass pitcher. You will be chilling in minutes!.
4. Cuisinart ICE-70 Electronic Ice Cream Maker, Brushed Chrome
- Makes 2-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato or sorbet , UC Cubic Feet – 1.65 inches
- Improved paddle with faster processing time
- Control panel with LCD screen and 3 settings with multiple speeds
- Countdown timer with auto shutoff. MC Cubic Feet: 3.30
- Ingredient spout with integrated measuring cup
The Cuisinart Electronic Ice Cream Maker makes 2 qts of ice cream in just 20 minutes! The machine includes a lid with ingredient spout and integrated measuring cup, a 2 qt freezer bowl and an improved paddle for faster processing time. The housing is a sleek brushed chrome with a simple LCD display with pushpad settings for ice cream, gelato or sorbet. It’s also great for making frozen yogurt! The machine even features a count-down timer and shuts off automatically. Includes full instructions and a selection of recipes. Manufacturer’s 3 year limited warranty. Measures 9.7\” l x 8.6\” w x 13.2\” h.
5. Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced Tea and Coffee Maker with 64 Ounce Pitcher, Blue
Use the Brentwood KT-2150BL Iced tea and Coffee maker with 64oz Pitcher to make large batches of your favorite brews. Features a strength selector dial, reusable filter basket, auto shut off, and pitcher with 3 position lid. A hot day can be a great day with your choice Iced tea or ice coffee.
6. Capresso 624.02Ice Tea Maker, White/Stainless
- Custom brew a refreshing pitcher of Iced tea at the touch of a button with the Capresso Iced tea maker. Iced tea can be served and stored in the beautiful glass pitcher.
- 80 oz. (2.5 qt.) glass pitcher with removable lid and an easy-pour spout. When filling pitcher with ice do not fill directly from ice dispenser
- Flavor enhancer adjusts brew strength from mild to strong taste
- Removable Permanent filter for loose tea or tea bags
- Dishwasher-safe glass pitcher, Permanent filter and removable filter basket
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Do Not dispense ice from the refrigerator/freezer ice maker door into the glass pitcher.
Add your favorite loose tea or tea bags to the reusable filter. Removable water tank can be filled directly at the sink for convenience. Fill the glass pitcher with ice to the ice level marking on the pitcher prior to brewing. You can also add fresh or frozen fruit before or after brewing for a refreshing tea blend. Adjust the brew strength with the slide on the front of the machine, for stronger tasting tea slide lever to the right. Serve Iced tea directly from the pitcher that can also be stored in the refrigerator after brewing. A recipe book with 18 delicious recipes is included, with more recipes on the Capresso Blog. The Capresso Iced tea maker is also perfect for Iced Coffee beverages, however it is recommended to use a separate filter for Coffee so there is no flavor transfer. Additional filters and pitchers are available for purchase.
7. West Bend IT500 Iced Tea Maker or Iced Coffee Maker Includes an Infusion Tube to Customize the Flavor and Features Auto Shut-Off, 2.75 Quart, Black
- Custom-brew iced tea or iced coffee the way you like it with the brew strength selector. Eliminate brew-time guesswork by controlling the strength of brewed beverage for a perfect pitcher every time
- Infusion tube allows you to customize the flavor of your iced beverage after brewing. Add some fruits or herbs for a truly unique experience
- Make tea using either bagged or loose tea
- Mesh filter is removable for easy cleaning
- 2.75-quart glass pitcher makes enough tea to satisfy everyone and comes with a brew-through lid for storage
- Iced tea maker automatically shuts off when brew cycle is complete
West Bend Iced Tea Maker allows you to create cold, flavorful iced tea or iced coffee at the touch of a button. Adjustable brew-strength selector. Includes infusion tube to create a variety of flavored drinks. 2.75-qt. dishwasher safe glass pitcher. Automatic shut-off and built-in drip rat. Brew loose and bagged tea or coffee!
8. Nostalgia ICMW400 4 quart Wood Bucket Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle Dark Brown
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic liner
- See-thru lid for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motor locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
- Recipes included in manual
Reminiscent of the old fashion ice cream makers of the past, this unit is a fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. It features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean bucket and a 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt and allow the electric motor do the rest. The durable churn paddle produces delicious creamy homemade ice cream, while the easy-clean plastic liner provides easy cleanup. Customize each recipe by adding extras like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and much more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
9. Cuisinart ICE-100 Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
- Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor. 1-1/2-quart ice cream bowl capacity
- LWH: 16.73 x 12.00 x 9.33,UC LWH: 13.75 x 17.50 x 13.50,MC LWH: 18.00 x 14.25 x 14.25 inches . Weight : 32lbs
- 2 paddles – a gelato paddle for authentic gelato and an ice cream paddle for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and a blue LCD readout.10-minute keep cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after timer has gone off
- 1.5 quart capacity
- BPA Free Features: Fully automatic with a commercial quality compressor|1.5 quart capacity|2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream|60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout|10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off|BPA Free
The Cuisinart Compressor Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
Make decadent ice cream, rich creamy gelato and light sorbet that your family will love, all in the comfort of your own home. The easy to use, fully automatic Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker features a commercial-style compressor so you can make batch after batch without waiting. Two unique mixing paddles and a 60-minute countdown timer work to ensure your homemade gelato, ice cream or sorbet has the perfect consistency.
The included recipe book features a variety of flavors to create with the Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker. You can also add in your favorite ingredients — be it fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, even brownies — during the mixing process through the see-through lid to make a fabulous frozen treat. Once the timer countdown is complete, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle begins to keep your ice cream or gelato nice and cool. For optimum consistency, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and chill for a minimum of 2 hours.
Features and Benefits
Add recipe ingredients to the mixing bowl with the easily removable see-through lid and then watch the mixing process in action.
Use to add your favorite toppings and mix-ins, like chocolate chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
Two unique paddles mix and aerate the ingredients in the mixing bowl to create your frozen dessert. The gelato and sorbet paddle perfectly incorporates air in the ingredients and creates richly textured results with intense flavor. Use the ice cream paddle to perfectly churn for smooth, creamy results.
Mixing Bowl with Lift-Out Handle
Anondized aluminum mixing bowl. No need to pre-chill or freeze the bowl prior to use.
Touchpad Control Panel with LCD Readout
When the unit is on, the power button is illuminated by a red LED light. The countdown timer can be set from 10 minutes to 60 minutes. The Start/Stop button can be pressed at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the timer and mixing. The same button can be pressed to continue mixing.
Making Frozen Desserts
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure your base does not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. Gelato and sorbet bases should be no more than 1 quart and ice cream bases should be no more than 5 cups. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Place the mixing bowl into the base.
- Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so it rests in the center of the bowl.
- Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Press the Power button to turn the unit on and then set the timer per the recipe. The timer will default to 60 minutes.
- Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
- Add ingredients such as chips and nuts towards the end of the mixing time once the mixture has begun to thicken.
- Once the set time concludes, the 10-minute Keep Cool cycle will keep your ice cream or gelato cool.
- When the frozen dessert is ready, transfer to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about five minutes before the freezing process is complete in order to fully incorporate them into the frozen mixture. To add a chocolate swirl to the mix, slowly drizzle in hot fudge or melted chocolate.
10. Takeya Iced Tea Maker with Patented Flash Chill Technology Made in USA, 2 Quart, Black
- FLASH CHILL ICED TEA MAKER: The Takeya Patented Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker is a durable BPA-Free Tritan pitcher with airtight leakproof lid. Makes delicious iced tea in 30 sec. Includes fine-mesh tea infuser that can be used with loose leaf or bagged tea.
- FLASH CHILL TECHNOLOGY: Takeya’s patented Flash Chill technology chills freshly brewed tea in 30 seconds without losing freshness, flavor, or nutrients. Add sugar, citrus or other fruits to give your drink the desired flavor.
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, tumblers in 20 and 30 oz sizes, and beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- TAKEYA QUALITY: Compare our Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker to others from Mr. Coffee, Nostalgia, Capresso, West Bend, Kitchen Aid, Double Infusion, Mami Wata, Vremi, Ovalware, Breville, Hamilton Beach, Bodum, Oster, Cawabon, Double Infusion, Tartek & Salton.
- Makes 8 servings of iced tea (2 Quart)
- Make fresh brewed iced tea in minutes
- Use Takeya loose leaf Iced Tea or any loose leaf tea/tea bags
- The airtight lid keeps iced tea fresh while storing. Store on its side or in fridge door.
- BPA-Free Tritan
- Made in the USA
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oster Ice Machine for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!