Finding your suitable readers for light bulbs in refrigerator is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for light bulbs in refrigerator including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
616 reviews analysed
1. NEW W10515058 LED Light compatible for Whirlpool Kenmore WPW10515058, W10465957, AP6022534, PS11755867, W10522611, 3021142 by Primeco – 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- This high quality part works with the following brands: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid. / Quality Design Backed by 1 YEAR WARRANTY for Peace of mind – The package includes one high quality led light designed fit for Whirlpool and many other major brands
- W10515058 replaces: WPW10515058, W10465957, W10515058, W10522611, WPW10515058VP, PS11755867, AP6022534, 3021142.
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Please note this listing is for the main led light located in the ceiling of the cooler side. This part will not work as replacement to secondary lights located in the mid section of the cooler or for the light located in the freezer section. The part # for the secondary lights are W10515057
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Make sure to DISCONNECT the refrigerator before replacing the led to avoid burning the new led. Also Please make sure the secondary lights, located in the freezer side and mid section of the cooler side are working well. If any of these lights are out, the main light you are about the replace will not work, and not only it will not work, but it will fry.
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- Before Purchasing this item, you must check the other two led lights in the refigerator. One is located in the mid section of the cooler side, the other one is located in the freezer side, both part # W10515057. If any of these lid lights are bad they must be replaced before the new main board W10515058 installed . if these led lights are bad it will cause the main board to burn shortly after installation. “
“IMPORTANT; Make sure to DISCONNECT the refrigerator before replacing the led. High chance of causing short curcuit if you change the led while refrigerator is plugged in. connected. IMPORTANT; Before Purchasing this item, you must check the other two led lights in the refigerator. One is located in the mid section of the cooler side, the other one is located in the freezer side, both part # W10515057. If any of these lid lights are bad they must be replaced before the new main board W10515058 installed . if these led lights are bad it will cause the main board to burn shortly after installation. “
2. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 10181 Incandesent Bulb, A15-40W-2850K, Medium Base, Pack of 2
- Frosted A15 light bulb type with standard base screw-in
- Uses upto 40W to produce upto 340 Lumens of natural soft white light illumination
- Color temperature produces natural soft white light
- Ideal for chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 1,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- Frosted Glass provides even illumination and prevents damage to furniture and clothes
Sylvania 2-Pack 40W Indoor Soft White A15 Incandescent Appliance Light Bulbs are anti-vibration with a long rated-life of 1,000 hours. It can operate in horizontal, vertical or angled positions. It uses 40W to produce 340 lumens of brightness with a medium base which fits all standard fixtures. These 40W appliance bulbs can be used with chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans.
3. Philips 416123 Clear Appliance 15-Watt T7 Candelabra Base Light Bulb
- This T7 15-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 110-lumen bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances.
- Features a Candelabra base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact.
- This product ships as a single bulb.
This T7 15-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat. Versatile for multiple applications, this 110-lumen bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances. Features a Candelabra base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This product ships as a single bulb.
4. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
5. YUKIHALU, LED Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W-60W Equivalent A15 Appliance Fridge Bulbs, Waterproof 600 Lumen 7W 120V Daylight 5000K E26 Medium Base, Small Size Bulb for Damp Location, Not-Dim, 2-Pack
- 【Special For Refrigerator 】 Waterproof, No heat, No flicker, No blue light, Plenty of light and turns on instantly to full brightness with no time delay. This LED bulb is designed specially for refrigerator and freezer application.
- 【Super Bright】Same size, more brightness. The LED refrigerator bulb can gave off a light of 600 lumen with pure daylight 5000K, much more brighter than competitors (400 lumen).
- 【Standard A15 Shape】A15 refrigerator freezer light bulb with E26 Medium base, Suitable for most light fixtures, do not need too much spaces. Easy to install.
- 【Led Appliance Bulb】Widely used in kinds of home appliances. It works well in kitchens, bathrooms and other damp location. It is especially suited for fridges, freezers, ceiling fan bulb and bedside lamps, thanks for small size with large power wattage.
- 【ENERGY SAVING】UL Listed. 7Watt equal to 60W incandescent can cut down 88% electricity bill for you. 30 days refund, 12 months replacement, 25000h lifespan.
6. E12 LED Light Bulb 4W,Non-dimmable,40W Equivalent,Daylight White 6000K, T3/T4 Candelabra Base E12 Bulb for Ceiling Fan, Chandelier, Indoor Decorative Lighting , 2-Pack
- SAVE 90% INSTANTLY – Replace E12 40W halogen bulb with 4W LED bulb, save up to 90% on your electricity bill
- Applications: Applied widely for ceiling fan, chandelier and decorative lighting. Suitable for all small E12 candelabra base fixtures and easy to screw in.
- Working Method: Should Remove the Ballast or any Dimmer, AC90-260V input with constant current without flickering
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – This 4W E12 led bulb emits 350 lumens of brightness, very high lighting efficacy and little heat generation
- EASY INSTALLATION – Standard E12 edison screw socket, simply replace traditional halogen bulbs with e12 candelabra base
Base: E12 (candelabra base)
Wattage: 4W (40W equivalent)
CRI (Color Rendering Index): 85
Color Temperature: Daylight white 6000K
E12 small candelabra base LED bulb, suitable for all E12 base socket. Easy to screw in.
Wide applications. As long as the fixture is E12 base. Most commonly for ceiling fan, chandelier, household lighting.
Perfect replacement for a 40W halogen bulb. Energy saving, money saving.
Life span long last to 25000 hours, saving you the trouble of frequent bulb-changing.
CE, RoHS certified. Mercury-free, no UV or IR, no flicker, not dazzling. Safe and reliable
360° beam angle, CRI 85, 350lm. Meeting your daily lighting needs.
7. Philips 416099 6-Watt S6 12-Volt Candelabra Base Indicator Light Bulb, 2-Pack
Philips 6-Watt S6 Indicator light bulb is ideal for use in appliances, toys and indicator lights. It has a candelabra base and should only be used in 12-Volt fixtures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
8. Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W Equivalent 120V Fridge Light 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting Waterproof 2 Pack
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI) AND LUMINANCE: Compared to an incandescent bulb, our refrigerator light bulb sends off white rays without any yellow rays or blinking. It can illuminate your refrigerator like it is brand new. Too many refrigerator lights on the market currently are too blue. This bulb provides a refrigerator, or any electrical appliance, with clean, consistent lighting every single day.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our fridge LED bulb is useable in refrigerators, lamps, smoke exhaust ventilators and more. It is one of the most versatile bulbs on the market. Most people will buy a few bulbs at a time to use them throughout the home. The only place they are a safety hazard is in the oven. Refrain from ever using them inside or even nearby the oven.
- ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES: Compared to energy-inefficient incandescent lights, Our 120v 5w fridge light bulb is the same as 40W in a standard bulb. It can help a person save about 85% on their electric bill every single month. Each bulb has overheating protection, designed to help regulate its heat and extend its life. There is no need to pay for replacement bulbs nearly as often as in the past.
- UNIQUE PROPERTIES: High-quality PC material that is built to last. Made of high-grade grade, flame-retardant materials that are solid and durable. This bulbs don’t run the risk of breaking randomly.
- WARRANTY: A full refund is available for any quality issues involving the bulb within one year. Simply contact us to set up a refund/exchange. If something goes wrong with the bulb after that but within two years, it is eligible for a full replacement as well.
9. Supplying Demand 241552802 Refrigerator Blue Light Bulb 25 Watt Fits 297048600
10. Westinghouse Lighting 5511500 1.2 (15-Watt Equivalent) S14 Frosted, E26 (Medium) Base LED Light Bulb,
- S14 LED accent bulb provides the look of incandescent light bulbs, ideal for use in string lights, signs and refrigerators
- Energy-efficient LED replaces a 15-watt incandescent and uses only 1.2-watt of energy, conserving up to 92%
- Provides brightness of 120 lumens, and soft white light (2700K)
- Non-dimmable, medium base, frosted finish, wet rated
- Turns on instantly to full brightness and lasts 15,000 avg. rated hours, years longer than conventional light bulbs
The Westinghouse 1.2-watt S14 LED 2700K Non-Dimmable Medium Base Light Bulb is designed to replace specialty accent incandescent light bulbs. This LED is perfect for use in string lights, signs, and refrigerators. Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures and wet locations such as outdoor-rated fixtures. Reduce energy costs up to 92 percent over the lifetime of the bulb when compared to a standard 15-watt incandescent bulb. LEDs are free of harmful mercury making them a great choice for your replacement needs. Make the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 55115.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Light Bulbs In Refrigerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!