We spent many hours on research to finding lg refrigerator temperature sensor lsxs26386s, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lg refrigerator temperature sensor lsxs26386s, you should not miss this article. lg refrigerator temperature sensor lsxs26386s coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 lg refrigerator temperature sensor lsxs26386s by our suggestions
559 reviews analysed
1. 2 Pieces WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor Replace 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10068 Defrost Thermostat Replace 1170024 AP3884317 PS1017716 Compatible with GE Refrigerators
- Content: 1 x refrigerator temperature sensor WR55X10025, 1 x refrigerator defrost thermostat WR50X10068, complete set of refrigerator defrost replacements
- WR55X10025 temperature sensor: it can replace for No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027
- WR50X10068 defrost thermostat: it can replace for No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054, WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079
- General replacement: refrigerator replacement parts made of durable material that ensures a long life usage, compatible with refrigerator of GE, Kenmore and so on, please check your refrigerator first before ordering
- These part fixes the following: fridge section too warm, freezer section too warm, fridge section too cold
Content: refrigerator defrost replacements include 1 x WR55X10025 temperature sensor, 1 x WR50X10068 defrost thermostat compatible with GE.
WR55X10025 temperature sensor:
Replace for: No. 914093, AP3185407, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025, WR55X10026, WR55X10027.
Function: the aim of sensor is to send the present temperature reading towards the control board.
WR50X10068 defrost thermostat:
Replace for: No. PS1017716, 1170024, AP3884317, WR50X10015, WR50X10017, WR50X10018, WR50X10028, WR50X10051, WR50X10052, WR50X10053, WR50X10054
WR50X10068, WR50X10074, WR50X10075, WR50X10079.
This part is equivalent to the effect of fuse, it would shut off and break the defrost’s electricity when the temperature reached a degree.
Quantity: 2 Pieces
Compatible for: GE and such brands
1 x WR50X10068 defrost thermostat
1 x WR55X10025 temperature sensor
1. Please refer to the final product.
2. Check all the information before ordering.
3. These are not GE original products, the GE and other related models and brands mentioned are only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. Edgewater Parts 6500JB2002X Temperature Sensor Compatible With LG Refrigerator
3. WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor for General Electric Refrigerator
- Part Numbers: WR55X10025, AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, WR55X10737
- Replacement Temperature Sensor for GE Refrigerator
- This part fixes the following symptoms: Fridge section too warm, Freezer section too warm, Fridge section too cold.
Part Numbers: WR55X10025, AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, WR55X10737
Replacement Temperature Sensor for GE Refrigerator
4. Temp Stick Wireless Remote Temperature & Humidity Sensor. Connects directly to WiFi. Free 24/7 Monitoring, Alerts & Historical Data. Free iPhone/Android Apps, Monitor from anywhere, anytime! -Black
- Remote Wifi Temperature and Humidity Monitor. 5 Year Warranty… the last sensor you’ll need to buy!
- Superior 1 Year+ battery life! Completely wireless, battery operated sensor (2x AA batteries, included). No gateways or wires needed. Connects to Wifi and Sends text and email alerts for Hi/Low Temperatures, Humidity Levels, Wifi Connection Loss and Low Battery.
- Check-in remotely from anywhere, anytime using your mobile, tablet or pc. Connects to your wifi and monitors temperature and humidity in your home, fridge, attic, walkin cooler.
- Data logging with Unlimited History. No subscription and No fees. Accurately monitor conditions 24/7.
- Made in the USA. Proudly support American manufacturing & ingenuity. Free customer service, easily reach us by phone or email Mon > Sat for fast, knowledgeable assistance.
Temp° Stick by Ideal Sciences is an all-in-one wireless sensor that remotely monitors and alerts temperature & humidity conditions from anywhere, anytime. Connect to your home or business wifi network and start receiving text and email alerts the instant an important change in temperature or humidity triggers, when connection is lost or when batteries are low.
View and manage from any smart phone, tablet or pc.
- Track Temperature (-40°F to 125°F)
- Track Humidity (0 – 100%)
- Receive text and email alerts
- Battery operated, place it anywhere
- Connects directly to wifi network
- No gateway devices required
- Easy 3 minute setup
- Set hi-lo triggers for alerts
- Customize alert messages
- Monitors /alerts battery levels
- Monitors /alerts if wifi signal lost
- Unlimited history of readings
- Monitor every 5,10,15,30 or 60 min
- No fees or subscriptions
- Access anywhere via web browser
- Free Android & iPhone apps
- Alert multiple users
- Supports multiple sensors
- Set C° or Fahrenheit
- LED light on when taking readings
- Requires 2 x AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery life: 1+ Years
- 5 Year Warranty
- American Made
- Free, Lifetime Support 888.263.6973
Set-up in 3 easy steps
1) Add batteries (included) to sensor.
2) Connect with phone, tablet or pc
3) Sign up and follow instructions to receive temperature and humidity data.
Dimensions: 3.5″ x 1.5″ x 1.25″
Factory-calibrated, excellent stability
High Accuracy Temperature Sensor : ±0.4 °C (max)
Temperature operating range Up to –40 to +125 °F
Relative Humidity Sensor : ± 4% RH (max), 0–80% RH
0 to 100% RH operating range.
RV Customers: Does not operate on guest networks at RV parks, you’ll need a wifi hotspot.
5. SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer for iPhone/Android – Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor with Alerts. Developed and Supported in The USA
- Flexible: Add a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway (sold separately) for data and alerts via the Internet
- Powerful range: For use all around the house. Up to 325′ in ideal conditions (no obstructions)
- Designed with you in mind: Beautifully designed apps for Apple iOS and Android make monitoring easy
- Accurate: Swiss-made sensing component provides reliable, accurate measurements
- Set it and forget it: Pushes readings to devices via Bluetooth 4.0 and alerts you if there’s a problem
6. AMIR Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Indoor Outdoor Digital Freezer Thermometer, Sensor Temperature Monitor with Audible Alarm Temperature Gauge for Freezer Kitchen Home
- 【Temperature Range】The indoor/outdoor thermometer range: Indoor -10℃~ 60℃ (14℉~ 140℉), Outdoor -40℃~ 60℃ (-40℉~140℉) and the transmission range is 100M/328ft(open area). You can use it in the fridge, freezer or outdoor, which provides safe food storage.
- 【Audio Alarm】The Wireless Thermometer console includes audible and visual alarms when temperature exceed your pre-set minimum and maximum alarm settings.
- 【Easy to Read Display】The LCD screen with large digit.Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety.
- 【Multiple Installtion Ways】The wireless thermometer is easy to install. The display unit can stand on the table, hang on the wall, magnet on the refrigerator. The wireless sensor can clip on door or hang on the wall.
- 【Operate Easily】There are 6 function keys on the main unit and signal indicator on the transmitter, you just press the corresponding key to turn on/off the alarm, switch the Celsius or Fahrenheit and clear the MAX/MIN records.
7. Ultra Durable WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor replacement by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for General Electric & Hotpoint Fridge – Replaces 914093 AP3185407
- MODEL NUMBER: WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (General Electric, Hotpoint.) and replaces part numbers: 914093 AP3185407
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerator
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
8. General Electric WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor
Keep that refrigerator cool! This Temperature Sensor for GE WR55X10025 from Exact Replacement Parts is OEM equivalent. Exact Replacement Parts, Inc. has been offering the value of choice since 2003 with over 2,000 plus appliance parts.
From the Manufacturer
This temperature sensor is used to sense the temperature in the cabinet.
9. WR55X10025 Temperature Sensor for GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR55X10025: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent for part numbers WR55X10025, AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, and WR55X10737.
- ✅ FOR GE REFRIGERATORS: This temperature sensor fits hundreds of General Electric refrigerator models. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Replacing a faulty temperature sensor can fix refrigerators that are too hot or too cold, have excessive ice buildup on the inside of the freezer, or run too long.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Don’t give up on your refrigerator. This repair takes only 30 to 60 minutes. You’ll just need a quarter-inch nut driver, wire strippers, and 2 butt connectors.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This high-quality exact equivalent part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. It has also been thoroughly tested to ensure long-lasting reliable use.
The temperature sensor, also called a thermistor, senses and then communicates the fridge’s temperature to the thermostat. When the thermistor burns out or malfunctions, your fridge will start acting up. Thankfully, replacing a faulty temperature sensor takes less than an hour to do. With the WR55X10025 high-quality exact equivalent part by PartsBroz, the repair is easy, affordable, and reliable.
Unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Safely store any perishable food in coolers for the duration of the repair. Helpful supplies include a quarter-inch nut driver, wire strippers, work gloves, and two butt connectors.
Installing a new temperature sensor may fix the following problems:
- Refrigerator is too hot or too cold
- Freezer is too hot or too cold
- Refrigerator runs too long
- Excessive ice buildup on the inside of the freezer
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
GE: DSS25PFMDWW GSH22JSTASS GSH22KGMDWW GSH25JFTABB GSH25JFTAWW GSH25KGMCBB GSH25SGRESS GSL22JFPHBS GSL22JFREBS GSL22JFTABS GSL25IGRBBS GSL25JFPBBS GSL25JFRFBS GSS20IEMAWW GSS20IEPCWW GSS20IEPDWW GSS20IEPJWW GSS20IETAWW GSS22JEMCWW GSS22JEMDWW PSS25MGMAWW PSS25MGMBWW PSS25NGMAWW PSS25NGNABB PSS25NGNAWW PSS26MGPAWW PSS26SGRASS PSS26SGRCSS PSS26SGRDSS PSS26SGRESS SSS25KFMCWW SSS25KFMDWW ZFSB23DNDSS ZFSB26DNASS
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WR55X10025, AP3185407, 914093, AH304103, EA304103, PS304103, WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, WR55X10737
Unsure about compatibility? Reach out to us on the PartsBroz store front or in the customer questions and answer section.
10. Supplying Demand WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor Thermistor 2 Pack – Compatible with GE Fits PS304103
- Alternate part numbers include WR50X10027, WR50X10034, WR50X10055, WR50X10067, WR55X10025B, WR55X10026, WR55X10027, WR55X10028, WR55X10030, WR55X10087, WR55X10088, WR55X10089, WR55X10367, WR55X10380, WR55X10661, WR55X10711, WR55X10735, WR55X10736, WR55X10737
- Includes 2 sensors per package
- This is not a fuse and cannot be tested like a fuse. For instance testing this with a continuity reading will not result in proper testing. Must be tested using temperature resistance
- Compatible with GE, Compatible with General Electric
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging and with help support
2 pack of the refrigerator and/or freezer temperature thermistors. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lg Refrigerator Temperature Sensor Lsxs26386s for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!