591 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER BV6000 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3-in-1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with 2 speed selections. Disposable leaf bag system
- Weight- 8.1 pounds. Blower ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, and garages of debris and fall leaves from yard. Heavy-duty vacuum is ideal for vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, twigs, pine needles, and other lawn debris
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Easy-change between vacuum and blower. Includes Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, EZ-Empty reusable collection bag and Concentrator
- Air Speed: 180/250 mph
- Bag: 1.5 Bushels
- Decibels: 68 dBA
- Included Components: BV6000, 2 Disposable Bags, Diffuser for use with Disposable Bags, Detachable Shoulder Strap, Concentrator, Blow Tube, Vacuum Tube, Reusable Bag Assembly
- Mulch Ratio: 16:1
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Blower Vac
2. Husqvarna 125BVx, 28cc 2-Cycle Gas 470 CFM 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower/Vacuum – 952711902
- HIGH AIR VOLUME AND VELOCITY: Powerful clearing performance featuring 470 CFM Air Volume and 170 MPH Air Velocity
- 16:1 MULCHING: Mulching capable when using vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity
- SMART START: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort
- AUTO RETURN STOP SWITCH: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable speed throttle with cruise control can be set for easier handling. Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle – 11.1 m/s²
Revolutionary handheld blower that combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. The blower tube is engineered to be in line with the handle, minimizing rotational force on the wrist. The 125BVx blower comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. Perfect for homeowner use.
Perfect for professional landscape contractors as well as homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, the gas-powered, lightweight Husqvarna 125BVx handheld blower combines high power with state-of-the-art ergonomic design. It comes complete with a flare nozzle for higher air speed and a Vac-Kit for vacuuming/mulching lawn debris. It’s also been named “Best Buy” by Consumers Digest. item is non-returnable.
so the machine starts quickly with
minimum effort (see larger image).
optimum comfort (see larger image).
Powerful Motor for Robust Blowing Power
With its 1.1-horsepower, two-cycle engine and maximum power speed of 8,000 RPM, this blower is able to generate wind speeds up to 170 miles per hour–enough to blow away even the most stubborn yard waste. It is also fuel-efficient, with a fuel consumption rate of 575 g/kWh. Its high-volume 16.91-ounce tank can sustain hours of use. It also features a cruise-control function that maintains a constant fan speed, allowing you to complete big jobs without having to constantly regulate your blower’s speed.
Ergonomic Design Reduces User Fatigue
Weighing only 9.6 pounds, the Husqvarna 125BVx is lightweight and easy to handle and maneuver. For further convenience, the fan housing has been engineered so the air stream is directly in line with the handle. This helps minimize rotational force on your wrist, so you won’t have to worry about sore joints during long periods of use.
The blowing tube is fully adjustable, allowing you to optimize its length for different jobs around the yard. Also, the stop switch also automatically returns to the “on” position, which makes starting the blower easy.
Premium Features for Easy Operation
And with Husqvarna’s Smart Start, the engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort–with resistance in the starter cord reduced by up to 40 percent. Other features include an easily adjustable soft-grip handle, intuitively gathered controls, and an air purge function that removes air from the carburetor and fuel system for easier starting. It’s backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
capability (see larger image).
The 125BVx is capable of functioning as a lawn vacuum and comes with a vac bag for collecting debris in vacuum mode. When using the vac capability, mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity.
What’s in the Box
Husqvarna 125BVx gas-powered blower, vac kit, harness, 2 nozzles (round and flat), and manual
Husqvarna: Exceptional Products for Exceptional Yards
Great yards demand equipment that is as dedicated and hardworking as you are. Fortunately, Husqvarna’s range of garden equipment offers everything from lawnmowers and snow blowers to trimmers and chainsaws that let you master your slice of the great outdoors. With Husqvarna, it’s easy to make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Founded in Sweden in 1689, Husqvarna is one of the world’s oldest companies.
3. WORX WG505 Blower, 9" x 15" x 20" Orange and Black
- All-in-one design: blower, mulcher, and yard vacuum with flip-of-a-switch conversion
- Powerful 12-amp motor makes is the clean, smell-free, efficient alternative to gasoline-powered alternatives
- Delivers an airspeed of up to 210 mph, strong enough for the toughest wet leaves and debris
- Single-handed operation for blower and vacuum modes
- angled nose, compact and light weight for comfortable handling
- Metal impeller provides a 16:1 mulch ratio .Bag Capacity- 1.2 Bushels
The leaves are falling and the temperature is dropping—fall is here! Power through this season’s cleanup without ever picking up a rake. The WORX TRIVAC’s 3-in-1 design lets you blow your yard, vacuum debris, and turn 18 bags of leaves into a single bag of mulch—all at the turnflip of a toggle switch. The TRIVAC is quiet and easily controlled with one hand so you don’t get as tired—just leave the work to our lighter weight yet powerful 12-amp motor. The adjustable blower is powerful enough to propel a large amount of leaves across your yard, but gentle enough to clear garden beds without disturbing your mulch. Just thumb the throttle to vary air speeds from hurricane-force 210 MPH (350 cfm output) winds to a gentle 75 MPH breeze, perfect for coaxing debris out from under heavy patio furniture without any lifting. When you’re ready to vacuum, there’s no stopping to change tubes, no tools, and no downtime. Simply rotate the toggle switch to instantly go from blowing to vacuuming. As you vacuum, the 2-step mulching system pushes debris through a high-velocity shredder blade, pulverizes it with a heavy-duty metal impeller, and deposits mulch in the included collection bag. Save money by using the mulch to put gardens to bed for the winter, compost it, or throw it away. Once winter arrives, use the TRIVAC’s blower mode to clear flurries from your driveway—the warm airflow even helps melt snow away. As it gets colder outside, spend less time and energy preparing your winter yard for a wonderful, healthy spring with the versatile TRIVAC.
4. Toro 51619 Ultra Electric Blower Vac, 250 mph, Red
- New larger metal impeller drives power and improved mulching
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, power insert, concentrator nozzle and cord storage hook included
- Extension cord not included
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- Top rated air horse power degree degree for comparison purposes only
- Performance claims based on controlled laboratory testing
- Blower is corded. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
Toro is the no.1 Rated brand. The ultra electric blower Vac delivers all the power and versatility you need to tackle yard clean-up chores. It offers a rugged metal impeller and variable speed air control. Its blower inserts for multiple applications allow you to tackle any space. The powerful, up to 250-mph, air stream clears debris, sticks and large, heavy leaves. It converts quickly to an aggressive vacuum without any tools and reduces 88-Percent of mulched debris to less than 1/2-inch. New bottom-zip vacuum bag’s zipper strategically placed for durability and ease of use. Smaller debris means more fit into the bag. Now includes built-in cord lock to more easily secure the extension cord to the product. This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. You can’t buy a more powerful electric blower/vac than a Toro.
5. BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 40-Volt Lithium Cordless Sweeper and Vac
The BLACK+DECKER LSWV36 Cordless Sweeper and Vac is ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages and other hard surfaces of leaves, grass clippings, and other lawn debris. It has a rechargeable 40-volt 1.5Ah battery for easy use that will give users reliable power year after year. Power Command controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power. It is lightweight at just 5.4 pounds and allows for quick and easy clearing of debris. It easily converts to vacuum mode for quick and easy vacuuming of debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, garages and walkways. Its low noise design allows for quiet operation and it has a built-in scraper that allows users to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris. The soft grip handle provides added comfort during use. Powered by an energy star qualified charger for a better environment.
A complete product manual can be found via this link:
Power up your yard cleanup with the cordless BLACK+DECKER 40-volt Lithium Sweeper/Vacuum (model LSWV36), which eliminates the weight, noise and hassles of gas-powered equipment. In addition to blowing debris, you can switch to vacuum mode to mulch leaves and more into its included half-bushel collection bag. It’s powered by BLACK+DECKER’s high-powered 40-volt lithium battery system, which offers power, excellent runtime, and the versatility to share batteries with other tools within the system.
The Lithium Advantage
BLACK+DECKER’s 40-volt lithium-ion system offers numerous benefits over older battery technologies and gas options, notably the ability to put more power into a small and compact battery. Lithium batteries have a longer lifecycle than other types, and they also hold their charge longer when taken off the charger. This means that once charged, a lithium battery is always ready to use. The included Energy Star-rated fast charger fully recharges the battery in about 1 hour.
Clears All Types of Debris
Ideal for hard surfaces like patios, decks, walkways, driveways, and garages, the Sweeper/Vac has an efficient design and a 120-mph air speed to make quick work of debris. And it easily converts to vacuum mode, enabling you to quickly clear your yard or patio (not recommended for use in the grass or flower beds).
It features Power Command controls for adjusting speed for maximum run-time or maximum power. The blow tube has a built-in scraper that enables the Sweeper/Vac to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris.
Lightweight for Comfortable, All-Day Use
Weighing in at just 5.4 pounds, this blower is light enough for anyone to use for extended periods. And it features a comfortable soft grip handle that’s large enough for use with gloves.
Low Noise Levels
The Sweeper’s electric motor greatly reduces the roar that’s common with gasoline blowers to protect your hearing and reducing noise pollution. It’s rated at 65 dBA.
What’s in the Box
LSWV36 cordless Sweeper/Vacuum; LBX36 40-volt lithium-ion battery; LCS36 40-volt fast charger; blow tube; vacuum tube; collection bag; operating instructions
LSWV36 Lithium Sweeper/Vacuum Key Features:
- Clears debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, walkways, driveways and garages
- Easily converts to vacuum mode and collects debris into half-bushel bag
- 40-volt lithium-ion battery provides longer runtime and longer battery life year after year
- Fast charger recharges 40-volt battery in about 1 hour
- Power Command controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power
- Blow tube with built-in scraper allows users to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris
- Soft grip handle; lightweight at just 5.4 pounds
6. Remington RM2BV Ambush 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Leaf Blower with Vacuum Accessory
- 2-IN-1 BLOWER VAC: Great for blowing and vacuuming up debris during yard clean up!
- 2-CYCLE GAS ENGINE: High velocity engine moves air at 205 mph in volumes up to 450 cfm displacing larger debris more effectively and increasing efficiency.
- 10-to-1 DEBRIS REDUCTION RATIO: Vacuum significantly reduces the size of leaves and other debris meaning the bag requires less frequent emptying and waste will be more compact for disposal.
- QUICKSTART TECHNOLOGY: Spring-assisted coil reduces the effort required to pull start the machine.
- CRUISE CONTROL: Variable throttle with cruise control allows the operator to choose the force of the airstream and let the throttle finger rest.
- COMFORTABLE HANDLE: Over mold handle absorbs and reduces vibration.
Blast and bag with one versatile leaf blower/vacuum. The Remington RM2BV Ambush is designed to corral, vacuum, and bag leaves and debris with ease and efficiency. The Ambush’s 205 mph gas powered air speed and 450 cfm air volume corners yard clutter and its 16-to-1 debris reduction. This leaf blower and vacuum is equipped with QuickStart technology, which makes starting the blower easy and effortless. The variable throttle with cruise control provides greater control for the user. The Ambush’s extended nozzle reaches the ground for easy operation without bending. The Remington RM2BV is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
7. Worx WG512 Trivac 2.0 Electric 12-amp 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher/Vac, Black and Orange
- All-in-one system: blower/VAC/Mulcher
- Metal impeller provides a 16: 1 mulch ratio
- Easy one Touch, no-tool blower/VAC conversion result with flip of a switch
- Single hand operation, compact and light weight
- Two speed operation for corner sweeping and maximum performance
- High capacity air volume with air siphon design
- Patented articulating motor design for blow/VAC/mulch operations
The WORX TriVac 2.0 electric 12-amp 3-in-1 blower/vacuum/mulcher turns an entire day’s worth of yardwork into a task you can do much more Efficiently. Packed into a power tool you can use with one hand, it still blows at 70 mph, with 600 CFM of air flow. Just a twist of the knob converts the blower into a vacuum & sucks up leaves, or whatever else you have littering the lawn. & you don’t have to rake up dozens of bags of leaves anymore—the TriVac 2.0 is also a mulcher. Convert 16 bags of leaves or debris into just 1 then dump it for composting or collection with the bag’s quick release.
8. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum, Variable-Speed (up to 250 mph) with Metal Impeller, 12 amp
- Superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- Powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 CFM blow mode and 410 CFM Vac mode
- Vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included
- Extension cord Sold separately
- Variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- This bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. Product needs air flow to work properly.
- 3 in 1 Machine – Powerful Blower, High Speed Vacuum, Leaf Shredder
Toro’s highest performing blower vac. Everything the ultra has, plus added time-saving and leaf shredding performance. Includes the patented shreds-all shred ring that works with the metal impeller to reduce up to 97% of mulched debris to less than 1/2 inch. An oscillating nozzle kit is also included. This kit automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path on hardscapes without moving the wrist. Includes: main blower tube – for dry leaves; power insert – for wet, heavy leaves; concentrator – use in corners and crevices; cord storage hook – store the cord by wrapping it around storage hook; bottom-zip vacuum bag (may be used for easy storage of all blower/vac components). Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition.
9. Black & Decker BV3600 12-Amp Blower Vac
- The 12-Amp motor three-in-one blower, vacuum, and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- The 230 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease
- The anti-clog vortex impeller prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 10 bags of mulch down to one
- Two speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Tool-free switching between vacuum and blower in seconds
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Leaf Mulcher Blower Vacuum Gas for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!