565 reviews analysed
1. TMS Portable Military Camping Wood Stove Tent Heater Cot Camp Ice-fishing Cooking Rv
- Four (16 3/4 inch long × 2 3/4 inch diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent.
- Removable legs (16 3/4″ long)
- Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out.
- Stove tools included
- Stove pipe cap
- Super strong rolled steel construction
- Sets up in minutes.
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use.Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, and tools all fit inside stove for easy transport.
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, and small items.Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible.Measures: 18″ long × 10″ wide × 12″ tall.Stands 26 1/2″ with Extension legs.Weight 30 lbs.If used indoors, stove must be properly vented and installed. Instruction is not included
This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite. The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves. Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections. Spark arrestor for added safety. Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Removable legs (15 1/2" long). Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc. The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out. Stove tools included. Stove pipe cap. Super strong rolled steel construction. Sets up in minutes. Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, tools all fit inside stove for easy transport. Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items. Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible. Measures: 18" long × 10 1/4" wide × 11" tall. Stands 26 1/2" with Extension legs.
From the Manufacturer
This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and feet on a cold winter’s night. Safer than an open fire. Small enough to transport in your car and hand carry to your campsite. The ample cook top space gives you room to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you’re not cooking, you can rotate the cook top outward to dry wet socks and gloves. In areas where open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a handy item to have. A great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves. Four (17″ long × 2 1/2″ diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections. Spark arrestor for added safety. Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Removable legs (15 1/2″ long). Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc. The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out. Stove tools included. Stove pipe cap. Super strong rolled steel construction. Sets up in minutes. Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, tools all fit inside stove for easy transport. Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, small items. Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any convenient combustible. Measures: 18″ long × 10 1/4″ wide × 11″ tall. Stands 26 1/2″ with Extension legs.
2. England’s Stove WorksSurvivor 12-CSL"Grizzly" Portable Camp/Cook Wood Stove 2.7 Cubic Feet
“Grizzly” portable wood camp/cook stove that provides up to 8 hours of burn time through exclusive Hexa Tech Technology. 2.7 cubic ft. firebox can heat up to 16′ x 24′ tent. Easily transported and stored with removable fit-inside stove legs. Efficient temp control by circular draft and air redirect design. Available accessories include bottomsaver, leg extensions, firebrick and pipe kits, shelving and more.
3. US Stove BSK1000 Cast Iron Barrel Stove Kit
- An affordable alternative for economical heat in cabins, lodges, or workshops
- Contains everything required to convert a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum into a stove
- Heavy duty cast-iron kit (barrel not included)
- This item is not for sale in WA, OR, and CA due to state restrictions
- Not for residential use
US Stove’s BSK1000 is an all-inclusive kit containing everything you need to convert a 36 or 55 gallon steel drum into a stove. Kit contains: legs, door, flue collar with damper, and all mounting hardware. The BSK1000 is perfect for a rustic cabin, pole barn, garage, or workshop. Simply put, this is the most basic stove you can buy.
This item is not for sale in WA, OR, and CA due to state restrictions.
4. Winnerwell Nomad Medium Tent Stove | Tiny Portable Wood Burning Stove for Tents, Shelters, and Camping | 800 Cubic Inch Firebox | Precision Stainless Steel Construction | Includes Chimney Pipe
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 15” x 8” x 8” (Packed)
- 15” x 20” x 90” (Assembled- 90” indicates total height of stove + chimney)
- Chimney pipe 2.5-inch diameter
- 800 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design
- nesting 4-leg design folds flat under the stove
- chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body
- side shelves function as carry handle
- 20-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more
- recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use
An ideal portable wood burning stove for heating and cooking in small recreational spaces such as canvas wall tents, canvas bell tents, teepees, yurts, sheds, ice fishing shacks, tiny homes, bus conversions and more, Winnerwell Wood Burning Tent Stoves are precision crafted in 304 stainless steel that is durable, handles high heat well, and will never rust or corrode, making these stoves ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
The Winnerwell Nomad Medium Wood Burning Tent Stove includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper. The Nomad Stove differs from the woodlander stoves due to its rectangle shaped firebox and nesting four-leg design. The four leg design gives the Nomad a slightly smaller footprint than the Woodlander stoves, making it a great option in recreational shelters such as tiny homes, vans, and bus conversions where space is limited and a fireproof hearth area is built to accommodate the stove. All chimney pipe sections stow inside the stove body and the side shelves double as a carry handle. At just 20 pounds with its compact size, the Nomad is wood stove built to travel.
Features to highlight include a glass viewing window in the door for ambiance and fire management, side shelves for cooking utility, dual dampers for controlling airflow and burn rate, and decorative twisted metal handles.
5. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
6. Cleveland Iron Works PS20W-CIW Pellet Stove, Black
The Cleveland Iron Works stylish, high-efficiency 25,000 BTU Pellet Stove provides warmth at the touch of your smartphone, with a smaller footprint than ever before. Equipped with built-in smart home technology using the Cleveland Iron Works Smart Stove app, available for IOS and Android, you’ll have full control over the settings and operation in the palm of your hand. Measuring just 20 in. across and 18 in. deep, your install options are wide open. Also comes with remote control and fresh air intake kit. Features a 20 lb. hopper capacity, heating up to 800 sq.ft. economically and quickly with ease. Designed and engineered with solid steel and cast iron construction, easy access to service areas, and is EPA certified. You can feel comfortable that your investment is built for extended performance with safe, trouble free use for years to come. See owners manual for more details.
7. Pleasant Hearth VFS2-PH30DT 30,000 BTU 32 in. Intermediate Gas Vent Free Stove
With up to 30,000 BTU’s, this state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. This vent free stove functions with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free stoves are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free stove systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Minimum clearance design allows ease of installation almost anywhere. This thermostatically controlled unit does not support a millivolt remote control. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. Propane use requires 100-lb. tank or larger with two-stage adjustable regulator available from local gas company.
8. Cusimax Hot Plate Electric Burner Double Burner Cast Iron Heating Plate Portable Double Burner Outdoor Electric Stove 1800W with Adjustable Temperature Control Non-Slip Rubber Feet Black Stainless Steel Easy To Clean Upgraded Version
- [✔ MULTIPURPOSE & PORTABLE] – CUSIMAX Hot Plate is ideal for office use, camping, parties, boats, RVs, student accommodation, traveling or as an extra cooking utensil in your kitchen. Because of its small and light size, you can easily to used in confined spaces or anywhere.
- [✔ 1800W Double BURNERS & easy to Control] – Used 2*11 thermostatically controlled heat settings conveniently to cook a variety of foods such as warm sauces, scrambled eggs, grilled cheese, soup, pasta, vegetables and so much more. Also you can use it as extra burner to keep food warm.
- [✔ ALL TYPES OF COOKWARE AND SAFE] – CUSIMAX hot plate can be used with any type of cookware in your home compatible with maximum size of 7.4 + 6.1 inches, such as aluminium pans, copper pans, cast lron frying pans and non-magnetic stainless steel pans can heats cookware efficiently with minimal heat loss. Also, compared to induction cookers, hot plate is safe to use and doesn’t emit harmful radiation.
- [✔ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN] Black Stainless steel body built to withstand frequent use. Simply wipe with a clean cloth when cool. The non-slip feet ensure that the unit stays firmly in place. Overheat protection and stylish indicator light for safe use. Automatic safety shutoff function with temperature regulated by a thermostat, to avoid damage or injury.
- [✔ WARRANTY] CUSIMAX offer a outstanding 30-day hassle-free return policy & 18-month warranty. We assure you that no other countertop burner beats our products’ high-caliber quality & efficiency. All CUSIMAX products are covered by Product Liability Insurance of United States. For details, please refer to the instruction manual. (Note: It is normal the machine will get hot because it has higher calorific value when it works.The heating light may cycle on and off during operation. )
Indispensable assistant in your kitchen
Cusimax Hot Plate provides cooking flexibility to your kitchen.
It is extremely suitable for the moment that when you need an extra burner or microwave, or as a substitute kitchen stove to entertain a large group.
Take it when you are far away from home.
Cooking with this portable electric infrared cooktop, prepare a meal for yourself to healing homesick.
Even though in office, it is powerful enough to finish a meal quickly and compact enough to entertain a group.
All of these troubles are a piece of cake for our Cusimax Hot Plate.
Easy cooking, No worry
This Hot Plate is powerful enough to use as an additional solid burner to warm sauces, make soups, boil water, cook pasta and vegetables and do so much more, just as if it were a normal stove.
The hot plate is equipped with 2*11 thermostatically controlled heat settings for precise cooking.
Simply turn the control knob to the desired position, it will maintain the steady temperature for your cuisine until the setting is changed.
Our Hot Plate is equipped with thermal fuse for overheating protection.
When it reaches the setting temperature, it will automatically cut off for few seconds and back to the original setting.
It is used to care about over heat and avoid potential hazard.
Also 1 meter power cord is another highlight to avoid dangerous.
Non-slip rubber feet ensure that the hot pate stays firmly in place for safe use.
Note: When turn on for the first time, the appliance may give off vapours for up to 15 minutes.
This is due to the protective substances on the heating elements.
There is no need for concern and the vapours will dissipate with use.
– Double burner 120V, 900 watt and 900 watt of power
– Adjustable temperature control knob
– Easy cleaning stainless steel housing
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Indoor Wood Stoves For Heatingcooking for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!