We spent many hours on research to finding ice cream maker freeze bowl, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ice cream maker freeze bowl, you should not miss this article. ice cream maker freeze bowl coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 ice cream maker freeze bowl by our suggestions
964 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-30RFB Freezer Bowl 2 quart Silver
- Double-insulated freezer bowl holds up to 2 quarts of frozen dessert
- Designed for the pure indulgence frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice-cream maker (ice-30bc)
- Functions as a replacement item or second bowl
- No need to stir or add ice
- Maintains low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly
- Measures 7.5″ X 7.5″ X 6.5″
- 3-year limited warranty
The extra freezer bowl allows you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
2. Cuisinart ICE-70RFB Replacement Freezer Bowl, 2 quart, Gray
Cuisinart introduces a full line of freezer bowls for all its gourmet ice cream makers. They’re easy to use and can be stored in the freezer. Batch after batch of favorite desserts can made with extra Cuisinart freezer bowls.
3. Cuisinart ICE-RFBR Replacement Freezer Bowl, 1-1/2-Quart Capacity, Red
The Cuisinart power advantage 7-speed hand mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful motor with automatic feedback can perform any mixing task. And the precision touchpad with digital display shifts speeds with just one touch!; Cuisinart power advantage 7-speed hand mixer, metallic red.
4. Cuisinart ICE-45RFB 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker Freezer Bowl – For use with the Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker
Extra Freezer bowls allow you to make additional flavors or a larger quantity of your favorite frozen desserts. Double-insulated freezer bowl maintains a low temperature to freeze ingredients fast and evenly for smooth and creamy results.
5. Cuisinart ICE-RFB 1-1/2-Quart Additional Freezer Bowl, Fits ICE-20/21 Ice Cream Maker
ake additional flavors or larger quantities of your favorite desserts with this replacement bowl from Cuisinart. Double insulated, it holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert and works as both a replacement or a second bowl. Designed for the Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, it maintains a low temperature so that ingredients freeze quickly and evenly.7-1/2″ diameter x 7-1/2″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity
When the whole neighborhood brings the kids to your house, this extra freezer bowl provides needed flexibility by letting you make an additional batch of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Little assembly is required to use this extra bowl, as it’s made to fit on the Cuisinart ice-cream maker. The bowl does not come with a lid for storage of your sweet creations, and so should be kept away from any heat source, and it’s not dishwasher-safe. –Teresa Simanton
6. Maxi Matic EIM-1400R Ice Cream Maker with with Quick Freeze Bowl, 1.5 quart, Red
- Simple Freezing Bowl: The Mr. Freeze automatic ice cream maker comes with a convenient freezable bowl that allows you to quickly make ice cream directly in the unit.
- Easy Operation: Easily turn on the unit to churn your ice cream recipe with a simple control panel. No chemicals, alcohol or salt needed.
- Perfect Serving Size: The 1.5 Quart capacity provides just the perfect amount of servings for family and friends.
- Quick & Easy to Use: The ice cream and dessert maker is simple to use. Simply freeze the bowl overnight, then add the ingredient mixture into the machine, push a button and you’ll have a tasty dessert in a short time.
- Includes Recipes: Prepare homemade frozen yogurt, gelato, ice cream or sorbet from a variety of recipes included with your purchase.
The Americana 1.5Qt. Electric ice cream maker churns out delicious homemade ice cream in less than 40 minutes. It features a 1.5-Quart quick freeze bowl and a powerful motorized paddle, so making ice cream is fast, convenient and fun for the whole family! It’s great for entertaining at family parties, BBQ and picnics using all of your favorite ice cream, sorbet, gelato and even frozen yogurt recipes. The motor turns the paddle that whips air into the ingredients producing a smooth, rich soft serve ice cream. The paddle quickly crushes cookies, fruit, chocolate chips or a variety of other yummy toppings and thoroughly integrates them into the mixture. All parts conveniently remove for easy cleaning.
7. DASH DIC700RD 2-in-1 Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet + Popsicle Maker with with Easy Ingredient Spout, Double-Walled Insulated Freezer Bowl & Free Recipes, 1 quart, Red
- 2 IN 1: Make a quart of delicious ice cream (regular, organic, or dairy free), sorbet, frozen yogurt AND popsicles, fudgsicles, yogurt pops and more, with endless flavor options in just over 20 minutes!
- EASY TO USE: Designed with an ingredient spout to simplify making ice-cream. Simply freeze the container, then just turn on the machine and add ingredients (fresh fruit, chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc)
- KEEP IT COLD: Double-walled insulated freezer bowl keeps ice cream and popsicles chilled – perfect for kids and parties!
- EASY CLEAN: Minimal parts to help make cleaning effortless (wipe clean)
- all non-electric parts are dishwasher safe
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty and includes ice cream maker, popsicle molds, bowl, popsicle molds, 7 reusable popsicle sticks, recipe guide and recipe database access
With the DASH everyday ice cream and popsicle maker, making homemade ice cream and popsicles is fun and easy. Whether you like organic, non-dairy sorbet, creamy sherbet, classic vanilla ice cream, or a lemonade popsicle, the everyday ice cream maker with bonus popsicle maker is the perfect 2-in-1 frozen treat helper. Just freeze the bowl overnight, add your ingredients and churn for up to 4 Cups of delicious homemade ice cream. With the ingredient spout, you can add ingredients as you go, from fresh fruit to classic chocolate chips. The 1 quart, double-walled insulated freezer bowl makes party-perfect ice cream and can be stored in your freezer for indulgent treats anytime.
8. AmazonBasics 1.5 Quart Automatic Homemade Ice Cream Maker
- 1.5 quart-capacity ice cream maker for creating your own custom frozen desserts
- Make ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, custard, sorbet, and sherbet
- Fully-automatic operation that produces frozen desserts in less than 30 minutes
- no stirring needed
- Mess-free design with easy-lock lid and large spout allows you to effortlessly add ingredients
- Double-insulated freezer bowl
- no need to add ice. Requires 24 hours in freezer prior to use
- Freezer bowl must be hand washed
An Amazon Brand
9. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ice Cream Maker Freeze Bowl for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!