517 reviews analysed
1. JVC CS-J620 300W 6.5" CS Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers, Set of 2
300W 6.5″ CS Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers. Frequency Response: 35-22,000 Hz. Top-mount Depth: 1-23/32″. Sensitivity: 92dB. 4 ohms impedance. Black ABS Composite Grills.
2. Nilight LED Light Bar Wiring Harness Kit 12V On Off Switch Power Relay Blade Fuse for Off Road Lights LED Work Light,2 years Warranty
- Universal fit: compatible with all automobiles, boats and devices equipped with a 12V power source
- CIRCUIT PROTECTION: Power relay-safety protection and conversion circuit. Blade fuse protects the circuit when overcurrent or short circuit occurs.
- ILLUMINATED SWITCH: 3 pin on/off rocker switch with red indicator light when truing on, easy to turn on or off, has been passed test of 5, 000 times pressing.
- TWO AVAILABLE LEADS: With 2 sets of light output connectors for dual lighting fixtures less than 180W, the connection is more stable.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE:1 x Wiring Harness Kit ,1 x Instructions,
10ft wiring harness, 2 sets of connectors to light fixtures
illuminated on/off toggle switch – can easily turn on/off the lights.
Inline blade fuse & relay – multiple safety protection.
Maximum Wattage: 180W; Max Ampere: 15A
Operating Voltage: 12V DC Power
Please finish the installation by professionals or install the wiring harness under the guidance of professionals.
3. Frigidaire FBA_ULTRAWF Filter, 11.7 x 2.4 x 3.9 inches White
- For guaranteed performance, use Frigidaire genuine water filters. Min/Max Working Pressure-30 – 100 psi (206.8 – 689.5 kPa). Min/Max Operating Temp- 33 F – 100 F (0.6 C -38 C)
- Imitation filters may display a lower price and claim to be compatible with Frigidaire refrigerators, but only Frigidaire genuine filters are guaranteed by Frigidaire to deliver quality water filtration at Frigidaire’s specifications.
- Our Frigidaire Water Filters are tested rigorously to guarantee that they reduce contaminants, such as lead. Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min)
- Premium genuine water filter tested and certified by NSF International standards. NSF Standard 42 Certified: Reduces chlorine, taste, and odor. NSF Standard 53 Certified: Reduces health related contaminants such as lead, volatile organic chemicals, and asbestos. NSF Standard 401 Certified: Reduces emerging chemical compounds.
- Replace filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction.
WATER FILTER FOR FRIDGE. Works well with: LGUS2646LF, FGSS2635TD, FGSS2335TF, FGHC2355PF, LGUB2642LE, LGHB2867PF, ULTRAWF3PAK, LGHK2336TF, FGEX26D6QF, LGUB2642LP, FGHS2655PF, LGUS2646LE, LGUS2646LP, FPSC2277RF, WF3CB, LGHN2844MP, LFHB2741PF, LGHC2342LE, LGHC2342LP, LGUB2642LF, LGHN2844MF, ULTRAWF2PAK, LGHN2844ME, LPUS2686LF
From the Manufacturer
Frigidaire ULTRAWF Pure Source Ultra Refrigerator Water Filters.
4. Frigidaire EPTWFU01 PureSource Ultra II Water Filter by Frigidaire
- Frigidaire EPTWFU01 water filter filtration – white
- Reduces chlorine, heavy metals, pesticides, and pharmaceuticals
- Easy to install
- Pure source ultra 2
- Certifications & Approvals: NSF Certified: Yes
- General Specs: Item Package Quantity: 1|Min/Max Operating Temp: 33°-100°F|Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min)|Min/Max Working Pressure: 30-100 psi|Installation Action: Push and twist|Item Package: Single Replacement Filter|Door Type: French Door & Side by Side|Installation Type: Back Top-right|Collection: Frigidaire
For d performance, use Frigidaire genuine water filters. Imitation filters may display a lower price and claim to be compatible with Frigidaire refrigerators, but only Frigidaire genuine filters are d by Frigidaire to deliver quality water filtration at Frigidaire?s.SpecificationsItem Package Quantity: 1Min/Max Operating Temp: 33-100FFlow Rate: 0.5 gpm (1.9 L/min)Min/Max Working Pressure: 30-100 psiInstallation Action: Push and twistDoor Type: French Door & Side by SideItem Package: Single Replacement FilterInstallation Type: Back, Top-rightCollection: Frigidaire
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Frigidaire Model Rs330w for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!