804 reviews analysed
1. National Pickling Cucumber Seeds – 50 Seeds NON-GMO
Plant produces heavy yields of 6″ long cucumbers. Ideal for making dill pickles. A perfect variety for the home garden. Fruit is crispy and tender skinned. Holds it quality longer than most varieties. Vigorous, medium length vines.
2. Blue Lake FM1K Pole Bean Seeds – 1 Lb – Non-GMO, Heirloom – Green Bean Vegetable Garden Seeds – Phaseolus vulgaris
- Bean Seeds – Pole – Blue Lake Pole FM1K – 1 Lb – Phaseolus vulgaris
- Non-GMO – Heirloom – Open Pollinated – High Germination Rate
- Seeds For: Vegetable Gardening
- Days to Full Maturity: 63 — Annual — USDA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter
- Mountain Valley Seed Company Brand – Premium Quality Seeds
Blue Lake Pole Bean Growing Seed. Phaseolus vulgaris. Commonly called “green beans”, Blue Lake Pole will yield long smooth pods that are crunchy and delicious. Not cold tolerant, beans need warm soil of 65 degrees or better. Regular harvesting of the young pods will ensure a greater yield. Grows best in full sun with well watered soil. Boost yields and germination by adding inoculants. Height – 6 to 9 inches. Spacing – 4 to 6 inches. Depth – 1 1/2 inches. Growth Time – 7 to 8 weeks
3. 30+ Persian Beit Alpha (A.k.a. Lebanese) Cucumber Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO Crispy Fragrant From USA
- HARLEY SEEDS are real seeds. Please do not buy from China because we don’t know what seeds you will get! We only sell on Amazon Prime!
- Fresh viable seeds are sold from Harley Seeds! Please note that I only guaranty Harley Seeds to sprout, not the ones you buy from other sellers! Make sure you buy from Harley Seeds in order to get GOOD fresh seeds!
!!! NOTE: Make sure you buy from HARLEY SEEDS! Fresh viable seeds are sold from Harley Seeds! Please note that I only guaranty Harley Seeds to sprout, not the ones you buy from another seller! Make sure you buy from Harley Seeds in order to get GOOD fresh seeds!
4. Cucumber, Long Green Improved Seeds, Organic, NON-GMO, 25 seeds per package,Long Green Improved Cucumber is a strong, vigorous producer .
Long Green Improved Cucumber is a strong, vigorous producer of 10″ long cucumbers.Some will exceed 12″ and more.Excellent for slicing or picked smaller for pickling.Very solid and crisp.The standard general purpose variety, excellent for both slicing and picking.the fruits are 12-14″ long, about 3″ thick, straight, tapered a little toward the stem end, and colored a rich green with black spines. The young cukes are splendid for pickling, the full-grown ones for slicing and the rip yellow ones for sweet pickles.the fruits mature almost as rapidly as smaller varieties, and the vines are prolific.Very popular for the home garden.”Soak seeds overnight before planting either individually in rows or hills of 3-6 seeds each.Tighter spacing and higher yields can be achieved through trellising the plants on fences or poles.Continually harvesting will keep the plant producing new fruits. Heirloom cucumbers do not like acidic soil!Heirloom cucumbers love warm weather. To get an earlier heirloom cucumber crop start indoors 3-4 weeks before last frost. Heirloom cucumbers are thirsty!Never let them go dry.Heirloom cucumbers are over 95 % water.Height:18-24 in. (45-60 cm)Spacing:15-18 in. (38-45 cm)Sun Exposure:Full SunThank you!Your purchase with Brandywine Gardening is truly appreciated.2 Corinthians 9:10 He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness.
5. Armenian Yard Long Cucumber Seeds – Cucumis Sativus – 2 Grams – Approx 50 Gardening Seeds – Vegetable Garden Seed
Armenian Yard Long Cucumber Seeds – Cucumis Sativus – 2 Grams – Approx 50 Gardening Seeds – Vegetable Garden Seed
6. Japanese Long Burpless Cucumber Seeds – Sooyow Nishiki Green Non-GMO (25 – Seeds)
Japanese Long slender green sweet tasting cucumbers are crisp, mild and easy to digest. Fruits grow up to a foot long and have few seeds. One of the best Japanese varieties for the home garden. A second planting in early summer is recommended for fall harvest. Best grown on a trellis or fence to keep fruit straight and dry. Open Pollinated. Plant produces high yields of 18 to 20″ long dark green burpless cucumbers. They are very mild, very crisp, and easy to digest. One of the best Japanese burpless cucumbers on the market. Best when harvested when 12″ long. Excellent pickling variety with very small seeds! Excellent choice for home gardens. A favorite in Japan for its long, slender, dark green fruit that is mild and has few seeds. If you donÂ€t eat it all at once, wrap the unused portion tightly in plastic wrap to prevent dehydration in the refrigerator. To save space, give the vigorous plants a fence to climb. Light: Full sun Fruit size: 1Â¼ inches by 18 inches Matures: 60 days Plant spacing: 48 to 60 inches apart Plant size: Long vine GOOD for SPRING or FALL PLANTING!
7. Brussels Sprout Seeds – 200+ Rare Heirloom Brussel Sprout Seeds (Long Island Improved) Yields 50-100 Sprouts per Plant! Guaranteed to Grow
- IF IT DOESN’T SAY ▲▲ “SOLD BY BGS Supplies” – It’s NOT Guaranteed to Grow, and may be shipped from Overseas! Click the “X # new” link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds!
- Compact 24″ Brussels Sprout plants yield 50-100 dark green 1½” sprouts – Brussels Sprouts are ready for harvest 80-115 days from transplant.
- Brussel Sprouts by PowerGrow Systems are Guaranteed to Grow! – Brussel Sprouts are Incredibly fun to grow!
- Brussels Sprouts are a Power Food – Home Grown are Much Sweeter than Store Bought Sprouts
- ▼▼▼ Click the “X # new” link below to buy from BGS Supplies USA Seeds! – Guaranteed to Grow
Introduced in the 1890s. Once the most important commercial sprout variety in the US. Compact 24″ plants yield 50-100 dark green 1½” sprouts over an extended period. 80-115 days from transplant. Sow seeds indoors 6-8 weeks before last frost. Sow seeds indoors ¼” deep. Plant out just before the last frost. Brussels sprouts are a slow-growing, long-season vegetable that requires a regular supply of water. The sprouts are most delicious after frost.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Cucumber Seeds for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!