507 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
2. Stelpro Z-Wave Plus KI STZW402WB+ Thermostat (White) for Electric Baseboards and Convectors
- UNIQUE Z-WAVE: The Stelpro KI is the first Z-Wave thermostat in North America to work with line voltage, with a 2-wire connection to the heater.
- EFFICIENT HEATING: Remotely control your baseboard and convector heaters from your mobile device or computer (when included to a Z-Wave gateway controller – sold separately).
- SAVE SMART: Set your own temperature schedules to reduce energy bills with minimal effort
- take advantage of the device’s ECO mode, designed to be as energy-efficient as possible.
- ELEVATED CLIMATE CONTROL: Create advanced automations by pairing the Stelpro KI with other Z-Wave devices. Trigger the heating on/off with a door/window sensor, temperature sensor, motion sensor, etc.
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: This thermostat is Z-Wave Plus and UL certified. Made in Canada. Works with SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer, Nexia and Wink.
The KI thermostat for the smart home is the first ever Z-Wave line voltage thermostat in North America. KI thermostats can easily be integrated into the Z-Wave network of your home, allowing you to adjust the temperature in rooms of your home from a distance. The Z-Wave technology also allows you to activate scenes, setting in motion several actions such as adjusting the temperature and lighting, activation of safety and entertainment systems and more. For factory assistance on parts, installation, service or , please call 1-844-STELPRO (783-5776) or email Stelpro at elec. [email protected] with nature of problem and Stelpro will acknowledge and reply within 24 hours.
3. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
4. 25 Sqft Mat, Warming Systems 120 V Electric Tile Radiant Floor Heating Mat with Programmable Thermostat
- 25 Square Foot Under Tile Heating Mat, Mat is 20″ Wide x 15′ Long, 120 Volts, 2.5 Amps, 300 Watts
- Highest Quality Heating Cable, Twisted Pair for Zero EMF, Single Cold Lead, Very Thin
- Mesh can be cut (do not cut wire) to heat other shapes.
- Includes Honeywell/Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat with Floor Sensor Wire(model TH115-AF-120S) and Installation Monitor
- UL LISTED for USA and Canada. 25 Year Warranty.
5. Stelpro ASMC402 Smart Home Wi-Fi Controller Thermostat Adds Maestro Connectivity to Line Voltage Electric Baseboards, Convectors, and Fan Heaters
- Stelpro ASMC402 Maestro Smart Home Wi-Fi Controller Thermostat Adds Maestro Connectivity to Line Voltage Electric Baseboards, Convectors, and Fan Heaters
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant through IFTTT. Change out old ‘dumb’ line voltage stats for Maestro stats for automated, full heat control in up to 8 zones
- Using this Maestro Controller in a central location, connect up to 19 Maestro ASMT402 thermostats or Maestro enabled heaters throughout your home for a complete Smart Home solution
- Maestro Controller Thermostat model connects and automates up to 19 other heaters using Maestro enabled Thermostats each operating line voltage electric baseboards, convectors and fan heaters
- Use manual controls on unit or simple and Intuitive Mobile App Control at Your Fingertips with Your Smartphone or Mobile Device
- Create Personalized Activities That Integrate Easily into The Smart Home to control heat and save energy usage throughout the home
- Geofencing Feature for Optimal Energy Efficiency- as you enter or leave the home, the Controller turns heat on or off to maintain the home to desirable ‘at home/away from home’
- Min. Watts (260/300) – Max Watts (3400/4000) – Voltage (208/240) – Amperage (16. 7)
MAESTRO is the first smart thermostat compatible with all your Maestro enabled electric heating devices, such as baseboards, convectors and fan heaters. As the heart of your heating ecosystem, the MAESTRO controller thermostat not only offers multiple features through its mobile app, it also gives you peace of mind, optimizes your comfort and saves energy. The MAESTRO solution is intuitive, accessible and smart. MAESTRO ensures you always stay comfortable by adjusting to your lifestyle. Turning your house into a smart home has never been easier! 3-Year – contact Stelpro at 1-844-STELPRO (783-5776) for questions at on service, , parts or installation questions.
6. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
7. HoneyWell T498B1512 Electric Line Voltage Thermostat
8. KOOLWOOM Portable Electrci Space Heater Infrared Zone Heating Systems with Thermostat for Office and Home,Tip-Over and overheat Protection Remote Control 12hr Timer & Filter 1000W-1500W Dark Walnut
- KOOLWOOM Portable Electrci Space Heater have infrared Zone Heating Systems featuring 6 infrared quartz tube + PTC rapid heating ,Low noise,Tip-Over and overheat protection,Remote Control,12hr Timer & Filter and with a 1-year warranty.
- Heater size:15.4″ X 12.4″ x 15.7″.The weight:20.2lb.Wheels on the bottom for easy transport. Adjustable thermostat for comfortable warmth.The power cord is 71 inches long.
- 3 MODE :High Mode uses 1500W
- Low Mode uses 1000W. ECO mode is an Economic Energy Saving Function.
- The space heater was equipped with a LED display screen, where you can see the working status of the heater clearly from far away.
- The electric infrared heater carries features to prevent safety issues.Tip-Over and overheat protection.ETL, CSA, UL Listed
9. Honeywell T410A1013 Electric Baseboard Heat Thermostat (2 Pack)
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat
- Easy to install
- 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents
- Ideally suited to new construction applications
10. Honeywell RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of ± 0.15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12.5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
Honeywell RLV3100A1017 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with backlit screen. Easy to use and install. TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degree Fahrenheit. High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V). Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings. 2-Wire installation.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Baseboard Heating System Thermostat for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!