Nowadays, there are so many products of 40w appliance in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 40w appliance in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 40w appliance which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
978 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 15206 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 1CD Light Bulb
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
2. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
3. GE Appliance A15 Light Bulb, Inside Frost, 40-Watt, 355 Lumens, Medium Base, 3-1/2 Inches (2 Pack)
Appliance lights from GE can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. They are special designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
4. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
5. 40 Watt Appliance Light Bulb, T8 Tubular Incandescen Light Bulbs, Microwave Oven Bulb, E17 Indicator Intermediate Base Light Bulb, 8 Pack
- 【Specification】110v-120v / 40 Watt / 370 Lumens/ E17 Intermediate Base / T8 Type / Clear Glass Bulb
- 【Pack of 8 Microwave Light Bulbs】Each bulb dimension is 2.5 inch(Lenght) X 0.97 inch(Diameter). The strong filament in the bulb can withstand the vibration of opening and closing the electrical door to make the lamp life longer.
- 【Wide Using Range】 This appliance light bulb can be used in many small household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans, sewing machines and other small household appliances.
- 【Dimmable Incandescent light bulb】 This Light bulb is dimmable, it can withstand high temperatures(200° Degrees Celsius).
- 【Quality Guarantee】180 days warranty. These bulbs have a lifespan of over 3000+ hours, and last for 2.7 years based on a 1-hour daily use.
6. Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, A15 Shape Appliance Bulb, 40 Watt, High Temp, E27 Medium Base, Clear Glass, Oven Bulbs
- Specification :120v / 40 Watt / 400 Lumen / 570 degree Fahrenheit (300° Degrees Celsius).
- E27 Medium Base Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, Incandescent bulbs,40 Watt ,High Temp,Clear Glass,E27 Brass Base.
- Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators , ovens, fans and other household appliances.
- Pack Of 4 Bulbs .Each bulb size: High. 7CM X Diameter. 4.5CM (2.76inch X 1.77inch).
- Quality Guarantee,One year warranty. These bulbs have proven through testing to offer more than 2,000+ hours bulb life, at last 1.8 years based on a 3-hour daily use. Durable Filament can withstand vibration to ensure longer life.
7. GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6)
8. Appliance Light Bulbs 40 Watt A15, 120V Refrigerator Oven Bulbs, High Temp – E27/E26 Medium Base – Dimmable A15 Clear Ceiling Fan Bulbs, Warm White Incandescent Bulb, 400 Lumens Oven Light Bulbs
- Clear Finish A15-40W – 110v – 120v, 40 watt, E27/E26 medium base, 400 Lumens, 570 degree Fahrenheit (300°Degrees Celsius), 2700k warm white, high temp appliance bulbs, dimmable incandescent light bulb.
- Using Applications – Works with all 110v-120v lighting fixtures. This A15 bulb is ideal for using in microwaves, ovens, night Light, ceiling fan and other household appliances. Perfect to withstand high temperatures.
- Long Lasting – Durable Filament can withstand vibration to ensure longer life. Rated life of 2,000+ hours, reducing constant replacements and maintenance costs.
- Dimmable – The standard A15 shape bulb is easy to be installed with its e26/e27 screw-in base. It gives off a warm white and no flicker glow, providing you comfortable and reassuring feeling.
- Warranty – 180 Days. Any questions or suggestions about this 40w appliance light bulbs, please contact after-sales service directly for exchange or return.
9. Simba Lighting Appliance Light Bulb A15 40W (6 Pack) Incandescent Mini-Standard Shape with E26 Standard Medium Screw Base for Refrigerators, Ovens, 110V 120V 130V, Dimmable, 2700K Warm White
- MULTI-APPLIANCE USE: These A15 Household Appliance Rated Bulbs are Most Commonly used in Refrigerators and sometimes in Conventional Ovens and some Microwave Ovens, depending on the Appliance Model. Please Verify the Light Bulb Type for Your Appliance Prior to Order.
- WELCOMING INCANDESCENT LIGHT COLOR: 2700K Warm White (or Yellowish Soft White), CRI 100, No Mercury. Instant On. Dimmable.
- LIGHT BULB SPECIFICATIONS: Each 40 Watts, 310 Lumens, Voltage: 110V, 120V, 130V.
- STANDARD SIZE AND BASE FIT: Mini-Standard A Bulb Crystal Clear Glass. Diameter: 1.875” (48mm), Length: 3.3” (84mm), Shape: Type A15, Base: E26 Standard Medium Screw Base (26mm Diameter). Pack of 6.
- 90-DAY WARRANTY: Lifespan of 1,000 Hours, 0.9 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 90-Day Warranty. CE and RoHS Compliant.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 40W Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!