We spent many hours on research to finding 1.7l percolator oster, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 1.7l percolator oster, you should not miss this article. 1.7l percolator oster coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 1.7l percolator oster by our suggestions
543 reviews analysed
1. Presto 02822 6-Cup Stainless-Steel Coffee Percolator
- 500-watt classic stainless-steel percolator brews from 2 to 6 cups of coffee
- Circulates hot water through grounds, creating that familiar percolating sound
- Ready-to-serve indicator light
- detachable cord
- drip-free spout for graceful serving
- Automatic keep-warm mode
- cool-touch knob and handle
- stay-cool bottom
- Measures approximately 7-1/2 by 4 by 10 inches
- 1-year limited warranty. Please note: Coffee percolator will brew six -5 ounce cups (standard coffee cup)
Makes great-tasting coffee, fast. Brews 2 to 6 cups of rich, hot coffee. Stainless steel construction. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
2. Coleman 9 Cup Coffee Percolator
Brew up enough coffee for the entire camp when you pack the Coleman 9 Cup Coffee Percolator. The lightweight, durable percolator includes the base, tube, basket and basket lid—all the equipment you need. Two handles, one on top and another on the side, make pouring safe and easy. When you’re all done, the pot wipes down quickly.
3. Coleman Stainless Steel Percolator, 12 Cup
- Camping percolator quickly brews up to 12 cups of coffee on a camping stove or grill
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and wipes down easily
- Includes base, tube, basket, and basket lid
- Lightweight and durable coffee percolator designed for regular outdoor use
- 12-cup capacity ideal for groups big and small
Brew fresh, hot coffee while enjoying the outdoors with the Coleman 12-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator. This portable coffee percolator is made from durable stainless steel that resists corrosion and wipes down quickly for easy cleanup. The camping percolator comes complete with the base, tube, basket, and basket lid—everything you need to get a pot of coffee going on a stove, a grill, or other heat source. The large 12-cup capacity makes it easy to brew plenty of coffee for a large group, while a convenient side handle enables smooth and comfortable pouring. The lightweight Coleman 12-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator is easy to pack with your camping gear and won’t weigh down your load.
There’s nothing like a hot cup of coffee on a sleepy outdoor morning, and thanks to the Coleman 12-cup coffee percolator, you’ll have plenty of java to share with friends, too. Made of tough stainless steel, the percolator is corrosion- and flavor-resistant, so your coffee will taste consistent through the years. All you need is a camp stove or grill to provide the heat and you’re set. The percolator includes a replaceable glass knob on the top.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
4. Mixpresso Electric Coffee Percolator | Stainless Steel Coffee Maker | Percolator Electric Pot – 10 cups
- PREMIUM QUALITY COFFEE PERCOLATOR – Classic percolator brews from 2 to 10 cups of great tasting coffee, hot, rich and flavorful, for you to enjoy your day
- PERFECT ACCESSORY- Our Electric 10 cups percolator comes with removable coffee filter including filter basket and pump tube, easy pour spout and traditional design provide elegant coffee anytime without a spill.
- STYLISH DESIGN – Made of durable shiny stainless steel with a black cool touch handle, ready to serve indicator light, automatic keep warm function to keep the coffee hot
- DIMENSION – The electric coffeemaker percolator has a size of 28cm (H) X 23cm (L) X 14.5cm (W)
5. Primula Today 9 Cup Coffee Percolator
- Enough for 9 American style cups of coffee
- Ultra durable, lightweight aluminum construction
- includes pot, lid, screen filter and fit basket
- Clear spherical knob lets you watch coffee percolate and brew to desired color and strength
- Sturdy, stay-cool plastic handle and lidded spout ensure neat and efficient coffee service
- Works with almost any heat source except induction
- suitable for outdoor use and ideal for camping
Constructed from sturdy lightweight aluminum, the Primula Today 9 Cup Coffee Percolator delivers piping hot percolated coffee from your stovetop or campfire. Because many believe brewing coffee on the stovetop with a percolator coffee pot results in a fuller, richer flavor, the traditional method of the stovetop percolator remains a popular choice for coffee lovers. Brew to your desired color and strength by keeping an eye on the clear knob atop the lid as the liquid bubbles up repeatedly. This percolator coffee maker holds a generous capacity, enough for up to 9 cups of coffee. Includes pot, lid, and fit basket with filter screen assembly.
6. GSI Outdoors 8 Cup Enamelware Percolator for Coffee at Home or Campsite
- STAY CAFFEINATED: Coffee? Always! The Enamelware Percolator makes your caffeine needs attainable for any campsite, cabin, RV, or even a retro farmhouse kitchen.
- STURDY STRUCTURE: Built from heavy-gauge steel with a classic, handsome speckled enamel finish, every piece has been kiln-hardened twice at 1000 degrees F to stand up to scratches and chipping.
- BREW THAT PERFECT CUP OF JOE: The Percolator’s three-ply construction maximizes heat distribution for even cooking because you deserve nothing but the best cup of coffee.
- A SIGHT TO SEE: Watch your coffee brew through the unbreakable resin cap. Coffee isn’t just a drink, but an experience.
- LIFETIME PROMISE: GSI Outdoors spent over 30 years building quality, performance products and stands behind them 100%. GSI Outdoors warranties all products for the original owner against manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
A bubbly companion for campsite, cabin, RV, or even a retro farmhouse kitchen, this handsome enamelware pot brews 8 cups of great-tasting, old-fashioned Java. Built from heavy-gauge steel with a classic speckled enamel finish, every piece has been kiln-hardened twice at 1000 degrees F to stand up to scratches and chipping. The three-ply construction maximizes heat distribution for even cooking, and the bright stainless steel rim adds the perfect finishing touch. An unbreakable resin cap lets you view the Joe as it perks. Bring it along on your next camping trip, and you just might decide it’s too good-looking to keep stored away with your gear.
7. Stansport Enamel Percolator Mugs
8. Coletti"Bozeman" Percolator Coffee Pot – 9 CUP Stainless Steel
- NO ALUMINUM OR PLASTIC: Named after the rugged city of Bozeman, this percolator coffee pot is 18/8 stainless steel, with a glass cover knob, handle, and is dishwasher safe.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Unlike drip methods, our percolator coffee pot extracts a fuller, richer flavor for a powerful taste.
- EXPERIENCE THE NOSTALGIA: There is something comforting about brewing coffee like our grandparents did. Ditch the cords – use a stovetop coffee maker.
- FILTERS INCLUDED: Filters are not necessary for operation, but included for those who want to prevent the finely ground coffee from falling through the percolator basket.
- VETERAN OWNED: We know what it’s like to make coffee in the woods. Support our veteran owned small business that gives all profit to charity.
9. Presto 02811 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Maker
- Brews great-tasting coffee-rich, hot, and flavorful
- Makes 2 to 12 cups of coffee as fast as a cup a minute, then keeps it piping hot automatically
- Easy-pour spout and traditional design provide elegant coffee service anytime
- Luxurious stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and lasting beauty
- Made of durable stainless steel including the filter basket and perk tube
- Signal light indicates when coffee is ready to serve
Made from luxurious stainless steel. Makes 4 to 12 cups of rich, flavorful coffee automatically; a cup a minute. Signal light tells when coffee is ready to serve. Attractive, traditional styling – ideal for table service. 120 volts, 60 Hz only
One of the most comforting sounds in the world is the bubbling of a coffee percolator at work. And then comes the toasty aroma–it makes for a perfect morning. Percolators have come back to home kitchens, and the Presto 12-cup stainless steel coffee maker is a prime example. Its elegant, hotel-style design brings a touch of luxury to what is for many a daily pleasure.
This coffee maker brews up to twelve cups of coffee at a cup-a-minute rate, which it then keeps at a constant, piping-hot serving temperature. An indicator light in the base announces when the coffee is ready. The inner fixtures–the filter basket and perk tube–are also made of stainless steel, rather than the more common (and less durable) aluminum. The power cord is removable to make storage simple.
Before cleaning the coffee maker, unplug the unit and allow it to cool completely. Wash the coffee maker with warm, sudsy water and dry it thoroughly; it is not immersible. To preserve the gloss of the stainless steel, do not use steel wool or harsh, abrasive cleansers. The perk spout and filter basket can be cleaned with a brush or pipe cleaner. If necessary, coffee stain remover can be used periodically on the interior surface. The coffee maker measures 10 by 5 by 13 inches (including handle, lid, and spout). Presto guarantees this product with a one-year limited warranty. A simple instruction sheet is enclosed. –Garland Withers
10. Farberware 47053 Stainless Steel Percolator, 12-Cup,
- Heavy-duty Stainless Steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch
- a sturdy, clear glass knob lets you know when percolating begins
- Features a Permanent filter basket, so there’s no need to deal with messy paper filters
- The non-reactive interior keeps water from absorbing any undesirable odors or tastes
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe, the percolator combines technology with the styling and quality Farberware has Delivered for decades
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- Handles: Phenolic
Brewing Coffee on the stovetop extracts a fuller, richer flavor, and this Farberware classic series Stainless Steel 12-Cup Yosemite stovetop Percolator is ready to brew up a dozen 4-ounce Cups of your favorite blends. Farberware has been trusted for over 100 years, and this Percolator continues that tradition for a new generation. The heavy-duty Stainless Steel is polished to a mirror finish for a classic touch and the sleek and traditional look fits in with any kitchen decor. A comfortable handle with iconic styling offers a confident grasp and is designed to provide a balanced grip while pouring delicious French roasts or flavored Coffee blends. A non-reactive interior keeps water from absorbing any undesirable odors or tastes. And, with a permanent filter basket, there’s no need to deal with messy paper filters. A tight-fitting lid seals in heat and the sturdy, see-through glass knob lets you know when percolating begins. Fully immersible and dishwasher safe, this Percolator makes a great addition to any of the Farberware collections. Get back to Basics, and enjoy more flavorful Coffee, using the Farberware classic series Stainless Steel 12-Cup stovetop Percolator.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 17L Percolator Oster for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!